Homepage for xF

Jeffin

Hey Mike and Kier, design a very good homepage for xF. Not like the one vB has. It'll be affordable to you when we start paying for the license. :D I'm promoting xF as much as I can.

I think they will make their pages public as they are ready and logical to make public. We're not anywhere near a download so what they have now is fine. Allowing them to focus on the forum development.

I think they will make their pages public as they are ready and logical to make public. We're not anywhere near a download so what they have now is fine. Allowing them to focus on the forum development.
Indeed. For now, their attention is better focused on the software. If the forum is any indication, I'm sure the actual site/home will be kick ass.

Yea.. not in a hurry Floris. I thought I'll be the first to make this suggestion. :D

Top Bottom