1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy Cow

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by ITGuy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

I love this so much. Too bad I just wasted my money on vBulletin... :cry:

Will this have a CMS so I can manage articles?

2. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

Holy crap this forum is so fast.

ShadyX and Brandon Sheley like this.
  3. James

James Well-Known Member

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/random-questions-answered.114/#post-43558

4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

5. HydraulicJack

HydraulicJack Well-Known Member

Our sympathies! Sorry, they prolly won't refund your purchase... I heard a rumor that they need the $$ for legal expenses... :rolleyes:

Peggy likes this.
  6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Bad boy....

7. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

I will just continue to use vBulletin for now, but as soon as I get some more money I will transfer my site to XenForo. It's so fast and the interface is amazing compared to vBulletin. This is really cool, too bad I just found it.

HydraulicJack likes this.
  8. HydraulicJack

HydraulicJack Well-Known Member

Better now than later still!!! ;)

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  9. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

Well I'm not sure how new this forum is but I'm going to keep watching it for a while and see what happens. I like it more every time I use it. The Admin control is a little confusing because I'm use to a different one, but I think I will figure it out sooner or later. I might have to keep making demos to learn it before I buy it.

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  10. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

We just celebrated our first birthday. :)

11. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

1 going on 15...I mean it only makes sense when xF > vB(that 10+ year old product)

D.O.A. and Peggy like this.
  12. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

I was wondering how this forum got so good so fast. I was using this and wondering why I haven't heard of it before because it seems so complete.

How come on vB forum they talk too much crap about this XenForo? Probably they don't like the fact that you made a better forum in a year.

13. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

You can sell it on websites; just not here, tho. There's a policy against sales here.

But there are other sites you can go to and place an auction for your license! :)

14. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

I don't care this interface is so cool. It looks professional. I want to use it on my website. Can't wait until I get some money.

15. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the price of vb licenses has dropped drastically. Many people want to sell theirs.

16. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

That sucks.

17. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I think that the price will keep going down in time as more people want to leave vbulletin.

18. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

Yea like me. I can't wait to get rid of vBulletin.

19. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Which is why you need to sell it NOW. Because by the time that everyone's left. That market is dead, too.

It doesn't always work, but you can try and win a refund. I did.

20. ITGuy

ITGuy New Member

They gave me a refund.