History

History 1.7

No permission to download
Great mod, how can I change history to show up after new posts? as I have moved new posts to before mark forums read

Thanks

Very good idea, thanks for sharing it. Would be even better if you could also see the last viewed resources from the RM.

Link wouldn't automatically add (I think due to the unread post count add on), so just manually added the link. Great feature!

Added User Group Permissions
I just installed version 1.5. clicking on the history-link now creates a permission error. I tried to fiend the user group permission on "/admin.php?user-groups/" but can`t seem to find it. Could you please tell me how I can fix this?
Thanks!

It would be great if the number of posts listed could be a part of the options menu. I for example would prefer to display 30 instead of 50.

Thanks for another great addon!

...Nevermind, I was having a brain failure.

Inserted the link manually since we have Unread post count.

Works now. :)

Last edited:
@AndyB a user has reported that the /threads/history/ page has stopped giving any results, instead just a empty page. Also getting the same result myself ...

Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 11.18.49.webp

What could I check to see what the issue is? Thanks.

Just updated from 1.3 to 1.6 via uninstall and reinstall and register usergroup permissions Allow but geting empty history page even after visiting threads ?

Hi Andy,
For some reason the History link is also appearing anymore on my forum. Good stuff members noticed, so it is clear they love it ;)
It is conflicting with https://xenforo.com/community/resources/unread-post-count.1855/. Another plugin loved by my members.
If I turn Unread Post Count off, the link appears.

I'm not sure if this is something in your addon or the one made by @Chris D that causes the conflict. The plugins don't want to play along nicely together ;)

[EDIT] I noticed more people with this issue. Couldn't find a resolution unfortunately.

Last edited:
You may need to enable Debug mode temporarily to do this, but I suspect it's just a conflict caused by the order they are executing.

With Debug mode enabled, go to Admin CP > Appearance > Template Modifications

In the list find "Unread Post Count" and below that find "navigation".

Click on "navigation" and change the value of "Execution Order" from 10 to 100.

I think that should allow both add-ons to work together.

You may need to enable Debug mode temporarily to do this, but I suspect it's just a conflict caused by the order they are executing.

With Debug mode enabled, go to Admin CP > Appearance > Template Modifications

In the list find "Unread Post Count" and below that find "navigation".

Click on "navigation" and change the value of "Execution Order" from 10 to 100.

I think that should allow both add-ons to work together.
@Chris D - this trick works! Many many thanks :)

Top Bottom