History

History 1.7

No permission to download
Does "previously viewed" mean simply viewed and not contributed to?

At the large forum I used to run, we had two popular menu items: Threads I Started and Threads I Posted In. That was in addition to Subscribed Threads. I think the first two options are more valuable than simply "threads I viewed" because users typically don't care to revisit threads they simply viewed. If they've invested in the threads, however--either by contributing to them or starting them--then they become worth having quick links to, I think.

/threads/history/ takes me to the upgrade XenForo screen. How can I find the version compatible with 1.4.12?

Found a "bug", maybe...
If thread starter is not registered anymore on forum (deleted in past), than this addon will not save record for that thread in history for any user.
Solution is to use another addon from Andy :LOL:, and change first post owner to any member of forum that exist.

@AndyB could you please fix this (y)

Found a "bug", maybe...
If thread starter is not registered anymore on forum (deleted in past), than this addon will not save record for that thread in history for any user.
Solution is to use another addon from Andy :LOL:, and change first post owner to any member of forum that exist.

@AndyB could you please fix this (y)
@AndyB, any news about quoted?

AndyB updated History with a new update entry:

See description

On Jan 1, 2016 version 1.7 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 1.7 or released before Jan 1, 2016 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom