Highlight "Home" tab for page node used as Index Page Route

Forumer

Hello,

I'm trying to achieve a custom home page using a page node set as the Index Page Route under ACP -> Options -> Basic Board Information.

This works, but when I visit my site's homepage, the "Forums" tab is selected / highlighted instead of the "Home" tab. Also, "Forums" appears in the breadcrumbs when it should just be "Home".

Can anyone tell me how I can make it so that the "Home" tab is highlighted when users visit the Index Page Route I've specified, and how I can ensure only "Home" appears in the breadcrumbs?

Thank you very much!

There are probably two ways to go about this. The first is to create an add on that specifically adds a navigation tab in the "home" position. Or look into an add on such as Nodes As Tabs which may well have this functionality built in.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. There is already a "Home" navigation tab, it's just not selected when I go to the index page route. Can you suggest while file or files I should take a look at to achieve this?

If it was possible, I would have pointed you in that direction.

You would either need to use an existing add-on to add the tab, or create your own.

Top Bottom