XF 2.2 Hide version number on resources front page?

Sirmadsen

Hi,

Is there anyway to hide the version number of resources on front page and categories so that it only show on the single resource page?

Thanks

Solution
I simply created a template modification for the xfrm_resource_list_macros template and did a replacement of the original segment of the template to the below data to the add the <xf:comment> template parameters.
You can manually do an edit of the template and at line 84 did this in the template comment the segment out manually.
Code:
                <xf:comment>
                <xf:if is="$resource.isVersioned()">
                    <span class="u-muted">{$resource.CurrentVersion.version_string}</span>
                </xf:if>
                </xf:comment>

It gives me this on the index page for XFRM (both default landing and when selecting a category).

Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 11.27.32 PM.png

Then when you go to the actual entry you see...
I simply created a template modification for the xfrm_resource_list_macros template and did a replacement of the original segment of the template to the below data to the add the <xf:comment> template parameters.
You can manually do an edit of the template and at line 84 did this in the template comment the segment out manually.
Code:
                <xf:comment>
                <xf:if is="$resource.isVersioned()">
                    <span class="u-muted">{$resource.CurrentVersion.version_string}</span>
                </xf:if>
                </xf:comment>

It gives me this on the index page for XFRM (both default landing and when selecting a category).

Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 11.27.32 PM.png

Then when you go to the actual entry you see the version.

Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 11.28.23 PM.png

Last edited:
Solution
Top Bottom