• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Hide thread functionality

SgtSpike

Several members have joined a new forum I just created, simply to "get away from the noise" of the old related one. One member has suggested I implement a "Hide Thread" or "Delete for Me" option, where they can choose a thread that they no longer want to see, anywhere, and it is no longer seen for them.

Does such a plugin exist? If not, what sort of a bounty would a developer require to create one?

Ok then, how much of a bounty would a developer request to implement a plugin like this? $100? $1000? More?

If you are a developer who wants to implement this plugin, please give proof of previously developed modifications or plugins, as well as what your required bounty would be to implement the hide thread functionality into a xenForo forum.

I am absolutely serious about this. I have a community that can potentially raise money very quickly if it is for something they really want, like the ability to hide threads they do not wish to see.

I would like this too, and I believe it has been suggested before as part of extensive ignore functionality. Hopefully there's a programmer who'd like to take this on. :)

hold out for 1.1 before dropping $ on this addon as it could be a part of the upcoming ignore system.

How soon is 1.1 going to be released? We'd like to get something ASAP, and if 1.1 is still a month or three down the road, and it isn't a for-sure thing that it will include ignore functionality anyway, I'd rather not rely on it.

How soon is 1.1 going to be released? We'd like to get something ASAP, and if 1.1 is still a month or three down the road, and it isn't a for-sure thing that it will include ignore functionality anyway, I'd rather not rely on it.
Its a few months away, and it is a for sure thing.

Just to clarify, in 1.1. there will be the ability for members to ignore other members.

There has been no mention of being able to hide a specific thread.

its for sure that it will have ignore functionality, but its not certain that it will have the option to ignore threads/nodes that i know of.
i hope it does. ive suggested this very same thing myself in the past.

Hmmm...

Since I need the ability to hide a specific thread, I guess I am still on the lookout for someone to develop said functionality then. Any takers? How much is it going to cost? $100? $1000? $10000?

Top Bottom