• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Hide Signatures In Personal Conversations

Jake Bunce

This will remove signatures from personal conversations. Pretty simple.

Edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> message

Change this code:

Code:
		<xen:if is="{$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature}">
			<div class="baseHtml signature ugc"><aside>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</aside></div>
		</xen:if>

...to this (adding && !{$message.conversation_id}):

Code:
		<xen:if is="{$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature} && !{$message.conversation_id}">
			<div class="baseHtml signature ugc"><aside>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</aside></div>

Now signatures will no longer show in personal conversations. But they will continue to show in other messages like forum posts.

You could use this:

Code:
!in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(5,6))

Where 5,6 are the node_id that you dont want to show the signatures. Complete code, copied from above, just adding the new conditional: (scroll to the right)

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature} && !{$message.conversation_id} && !in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(5,6))">

Yes I believe so. For example where it says "active user" for me and "just being me" for Peggy. :)

Yes, you can use the same conditional:

Code:
<xen:if is="!in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(5,6))">
<xen:if hascontent="true"><em class="userTitle" itemprop="title"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userTitle, $user}</xen:contentcheck></em></xen:if>

Hmmm that would allow me to save.

The following templates contained errors and were not saved: message_user_info: 1) Line 15: Template syntax error.

Top Bottom