• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Hide Poll Results

Hide Poll Results 1.1.6

No permission to download

Jeff Fuqua

Wonderful idea. Does it happen to add a post or anything at the end of the thread once the poll has finished? Reason I ask is that many of our polls seem to lose interest after a short time and end up off the front page. It would be nice to bump them once the poll closes.

Dakis

I have a problem with this, I have a poll and it randomly un-ticks the "hide poll results" button by itself! I tick it back hiding the results, next day it's un-ticked again and everyone can see the results.

This has been going on for days now - has anyone else had any issues with this?

Dakis

Still waiting for this to be fixed. :(

In addition to that, I am now getting server errors:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute::$params - library/HidePollResults/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:63
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to HidePollResults_Model_Poll::canViewPollResults() must be an array, null given, called in /*****/public_html/community/library/HidePollResults/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 63 and defined - library/HidePollResults/Model/Poll.php:5

Dakis

Yeah I don't see getting any responses anytime soon, I've noted this 6 months ago and nothing yet.

And remember I paid for the damn thing to be developed. :(

D

DirtRider

I cannot seem to get this one to work. Set Admin Usergroup Permissions as such but I can still see the results

CaptureHidePoll1.JPG

CaptureHidePoll2.JPG