XF 2.2 Hide or exclude posts with certain prefix

Ladegro

Not sure if I'm just not looking hard enough for an existing thread about this, but asking nonetheless;

Our usecase is as follows: we use the great OzzModz Advanced Forms addon to create several forms for members, for example to submit certain declarations. Those results are posted in a specific node where admins are evaluating them.

Those topics are given a fixed prefix, eg. "to be processed".
When an admin has processed such declaration, he can set the prefix to "in progress", "accepted" or "rejected".

Now as for the request; we would like to filter this specific node on prefix by default, so all prefixes are shown except "accepted" and "rejected". They should be able to select them again in the filter on the top right, it's just the default filter that we want to be set differently for this node.

Is this possible at all, does it require an addon or will it become possible maybe in 2.3?

I have something like that on one of my forums, but I'm not sure if this is stock XF or enabled by a mod. Try adding a link node targeting a url like so:
Code:
https://www.yourdomain.com/forums/sourcenode.8/?prefix_id=1
Replace yourdomain and sourcenode.8 with your site's info. Replace the =1 with the prefix id of the prefix you want to see.

Top Bottom