Lack of interest hi-lighting words in spam filter

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Spartan

I love the feature that allows for mod approval for a post using a word in the spam filter.

A nice addition would be for the word that sent the post to the mod queue be hi-lighted. Some posts are several paragraphs, and I often can't figure out whether the post needs approval because it contains a word in the spam filter, or if it's just from a new user (I have the first five posts for new users set up to require nod approval).

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't disagree with your suggestion, but just so you know there is a way to find out, now, whether it was logged there due to spam checking. It does require you to be an admin, though, so it won't be very useful for moderators.

You can go to Admin CP > Tools > Spam Trigger Log.

If a message has been moderated due to spam, it will be marked there and it will tell you which spam phrase triggered it.

I don't disagree with your suggestion, but just so you know there is a way to find out, now, whether it was logged there due to spam checking. It does require you to be an admin, though, so it won't be very useful for moderators.

You can go to Admin CP > Tools > Spam Trigger Log.

If a message has been moderated due to spam, it will be marked there and it will tell you which spam phrase triggered it.

I've used xenforo from the beginning, but still learn something new every few days.

Thanks.

Top Bottom