Hi Kier

• Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads are being deleted at Xenforo.com. Customer concerns are silenced. Posts are deleted, signatures are edited.

We are sadly going down a bad road....

I'm shocked at the response you got basically being told to go. I for one have purchased your add-ons Syndol so if you left I'd be left with a add-on not being developed. Disgusting response you received.

Yes. They are handling these things a lot over the edge now. You are free to go, if you are not silent and raise ANY concerns. ***shake head***

I suspect this thread will also be deleted soon.

Just so you know Syndol I have the upmost respect for you. Whatever you decide that respect will be there whatever you decide, I hope you do remain and one of the developers gives the honest response whether it's good or bad you are one of the few developers I have no trouble in purchasing from. I feel i have to apologize to you for that response you received and basically made a scapegoat.

Xenforo and the state it's getting into kills a part of me each day.

I'm shocked at the response you got basically being told to go. I for one have purchased your add-ons Syndol so if you left I'd be left with a add-on not being developed. Disgusting response you received.

I said no such thing. I said Floren should take responsibility for and act on his concern. He is the one who suggested that he might move to a different forum application. That is his decision. Who am I to argue with him?

Remember what I said about making others responsible? Don't make me responsible for his decision. On the other hand, should he decide to stay then I am available to help him with his forum needs. I can offer that much.

For reference:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/hello-again-kier.35375/#post-401612

Yes. They are handling these things a lot over the edge now. You are free to go, if you are not silent and raise ANY concerns. ***shake head***

You are welcome to express your concern. The problem comes when you argue your concern or offload it on some one else. That creates the nasty. We saw this in the infamous "concern" thread that I created a week ago (which was deleted). Over the course of several days people tore each other to pieces arguing their concern or lack thereof. I won't allow that kind of vitriol anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom