HeroDev Status Help!

iJumbo

I'm getting these errors and can't access my site!

An exception occurred: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/mcfightc/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php on line 62
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php at line 62
  2. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Minequery::query() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Helper/Helper.phpat line 23
  3. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Helper_Helper::getData() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 18
  4. EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 112
  5. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line67
  6. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line533
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mcfightc/public_html/index.php at line 13
Please help!

That's a paid addon so I can't download it and examine the code:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/herocraft-development-server-status-block.754/

You should contact the author or post in the discussion thread for that addon. In the meantime you can disable that addon in the Admin CP. If the error prevents access to the Admin CP then you can add this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = 0;
I did contact the author and uninstalled/disabled the addon yet the errors are still there.

I had the same issue. I noticed on the addon page that he used port 25566 as opposed to my setting 25565. Try changing that:

Xo7Lw.png

It fixed it immediately.

Top Bottom