[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi! Thanks for update! Unfortunetly this kinda breaks Xenforo Prefixes styles for around whole forum. It kinda sets prefix width to 100% as it seems.

ecNi0Do.png

and

Zupqo4U.png

I see, your addon is redefining .prefixLightGreen and .prefixRed and it might cause problems for people who use these prefixes.

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for update! Unfortunetly this kinda breaks Xenforo Prefixes styles for around whole forum. It kinda sets prefix width to 100% as it seems.

ecNi0Do.png

and

Zupqo4U.png

I see, your addon is redefining .prefixLightGreen and .prefixRed and it might cause problems for people who use these prefixes.
Sorry about that - it's only supposed to redefine them if it also has the class .minecraftServerStatus . I made a little mistake which means .prefixRed will get changed everywhere. I'll have this fixed in the next update.

In the meantime you can edit the template "herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status.css".

Fine the line:
Code:
   .minecraftServerStatus .prefixLightGreen, .prefixRed{
and change it to:
Code:
  .minecraftServerStatus.prefixLightGreen, .minecraftServerStatus.prefixRed{

Thanks for reporting that!

Last edited:
How can I go about displaying the server status widget on my forum and member pages, instead of just the XenPorta home page?

Thanks,
Lewis.

How can I go about displaying the server status widget on my forum and member pages, instead of just the XenPorta home page?

Thanks,
Lewis.
You need to make a new layout to display it other places that the portal (default).
Admin Panel - Home - Look for XenPorta at the bottom - Layouts

Choose a layout type in the "layout" box. For forum, go index(or wherever you've put the forum) and click Customize New Layout. Here you can customize to whatever you want. I myself have the portal and the forum identical set up.

Good luck.

You need to make a new layout to display it other places that the portal (default).
Admin Panel - Home - Look for XenPorta at the bottom - Layouts

Choose a layout type in the "layout" box. For forum, go index(or wherever you've put the forum) and click Customize New Layout. Here you can customize to whatever you want. I myself have the portal and the forum identical set up.

Good luck.
I'll take a look into that, appreciate the response. :)

Lookin good, can't wait for the updating portion to be added back. I also miss the hover to see the username, doesnt appear to be working now. Im not querying my bungee server, but rather the individuals for the time being, this works out better for now anyway

Capture.webp

Lookin good, can't wait for the updating portion to be added back. I also miss the hover to see the username, doesnt appear to be working now. Im not querying my bungee server, but rather the individuals for the time being, this works out better for now anyway

View attachment 64500
I'll start work on the auto-update after I've fixed most of the problems people have come across with this update first :). The hover over username was supposed to be in the update and it is but it's only working for the Widget Framework block. It'll be back with the next update :).

Another bug, when server is online but has 0 players, it shows one user online with no name displaying this avatar: https://minotar.net/avatar//30.png
Thanks, someone already reported this and I noticed it the other day too. I've fixed it for the next update!

If i add the box to our layout the wohle forum got an error.

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid model 'HeroDev_ServerStatus_Model_Server' specified in /mnt/webm/e2/50/52922850/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 192

XenForo_Model::create() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 8
EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /mnt/webm/e2/50/52922850/htdocs/xenforo/index.php at line 13

What can we do? I already reinstalled it.

If i add the box to our layout the wohle forum got an error.

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid model 'HeroDev_ServerStatus_Model_Server' specified in /mnt/webm/e2/50/52922850/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 192

XenForo_Model::create() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 8
EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /mnt/webm/e2/50/52922850/htdocs/xenforo/index.php at line 13

What can we do? I already reinstalled it.

You haven't installed the new block. Read the readme file that came with the update!

The new block can be installed using the XML file in upload/library/EWRporta/XML

Top Bottom