[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Hello, I bought this plugin before I did my research.. By chance do you know if it works with BungeeCord or am I out of luck?

Thanks

Thats a real bummer.. not just the loss of $10, but the fact that I still have no solution. Is there any chance that a Dev is looking into making a future update compatible? HeroCraft Devs?

It doesn't. I fell in the same trap.
Thats a real bummer.. not just the loss of $10, but the fact that I still have no solution. Is there any chance that a Dev is looking into making a future update compatible? HeroCraft Devs?
You're out of luck for the moment - or though, I've never tried to use this with Bungee Cord (Or used Bungee Cord for that matter). So it may work - there might just be some configuration, I'll take a look into it and hopefully bring an update out with compatibility in the future. I'll PM you and YoFuzzy3 when its out.

You're out of luck for the moment - or though, I've never tried to use this with Bungee Cord (Or used Bungee Cord for that matter). So it may work - there might just be some configuration, I'll take a look into it and hopefully bring an update out with compatibility in the future. I'll PM you and YoFuzzy3 when its out.
If you want to support BungeeCord you would have to do the following:
  1. Add an extra option that enables 'BungeeCord support'
  2. When the option is enabled the block must not include the online players list
  3. Use a query script like this that uses the 0xFE packet since BungeeCord does not support the conventional query method
I'm no web developer, but that's my 2 cents. :P

I bought this previously and I would like to know how to update it for free. This is a bit urgent. Thank you.
PM me with the email you used to purchase the add-on and I'll email you with the update (It should be automatic - something went wrong somewhere, I'll be sure to fix it)

If you want to support BungeeCord you would have to do the following:
  1. Add an extra option that enables 'BungeeCord support'
  2. When the option is enabled the block must not include the online players list
  3. Use a query script like this that uses the 0xFE packet since BungeeCord does not support the conventional query method
I'm no web developer, but that's my 2 cents. :p

Has anyone tried this and willing to post results of their efforts?

Sorry for the delay in replies
Has anyone tried this and willing to post results of their efforts?
Well I use that script with another PHP script to automatically generate a status image of my server, updates every minute.
I'll be releasing an update this week - which adds Bungee Support (There's no player list).
How can I set the online list to display expanded by default?
I'll put in an option in the upcoming release to do this - instead of explaining a template edit , as I get heaps of PM's about this.
I am trying to download this.

But it says my download is expired.
I hadn't realised that FetchApp (what I'm using to distribute the add-on) defaults to expiring after you've downloaded it 3 times - Have another go, it should work now :).

shadrxninga updated [Herocraft Development] Minecraft Server Status Block with a new update entry:

2.1 Update (Bungee Cord Support!)

New features in 2.1
  • Bungee Cord Support!
  • Added option which decides whether or not to expand the server by default.
  • Improved player list design.
  • Player list now automatically updates via Ajax.
  • A few other general touchups
View attachment 45314View attachment 45315

Read the rest of this update entry...

My server uses BungeeCord, and I'm looking to purchase this, I hope you can get BungeeCord working quickly :)
Hello, I bought this plugin before I did my research.. By chance do you know if it works with BungeeCord or am I out of luck?

Thanks
How can I set the online list to display expanded by default?

I have upgraded to the latest version and when I come to add a server, I get :

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'query_type_id' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerAdmin/Server.php at line 58
  9. HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerAdmin_Server->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/admin.php at line 13

I have upgraded to the latest version and when I come to add a server, I get :

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'query_type_id' in 'field list'
Did you upgrade the add-on in the AdminCP using the 'addon-HeroDev_ServerStatus.xml' file?
Z1jWDOH.png

It looks like the upgrade code hasn't been run, which is why this is happening. If you have done this, then tell me and I'll go and check over the code to see if I've made a mistake somewhere (I don't think I have though, as I've tested installing the add-on quite a few time before releasing).

Top Bottom