XF 1.4 ******* helper folder what is this?

Mr Lucky

I am cleaning up ostuff from my installation and found this folder ******* Helper.

Does anyone know what this is and can i delete it. NB: I do have one ******* addon, but it doesn't include that folder so I'm a bit perplexed. Can anyone please help?

You will need to contact ******* for any questions related to it.

If it's not related to the add-on you do have installed though then you should be able to delete it.

Do some searching about *******. Most people would consider ******* addons a major security risk. I have deleted all ******* software from my sites and also from my computer.

Do some searching about *******. Most people would consider ******* addons a major security risk. I have deleted all ******* software from my sites and also from my computer.
Can you explain more, a search found a few things but I'm a bit confused about what is actually wrong.

I have to say I was a bit surprised when I tried to install an addon on my test site, and was not allowed to "Invalid License of *******" surely a licence should cover a (non public) test site?

Is uninstalling the addons then deleting the directories all that is necessary to be be safe from the possible security risk?

I cannot believe the experience I am having with ******* support. I am frankly shocked at their antics.
I've just been told that a major showstopper bug is MY fault for expecting too much of a mod that was provided as is (yet it was a paid mod) - they've said it's not down to them to fix.

I'm livid :mad:

Top Bottom