XF 2.1 Help with Add Ons and Html

PrimeGeek

Okay one I just bought Jaxel front page add on

Now trying to implement it has me in a pickle...

I go to Add-Ons in admin panel, click install and I get:

Installing from archives must be explicitly enabled by adding the following line to src/config.php:$config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true;
Various directories must be writable by the web server user to install from an archive and this may be considered to be insecure in some hosting environments. Your server must also have ZipArchive support in PHP.

So where exactly do I go in admin panel to put src/config.php:$config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true; at? So I can add the add-on?

Secondly, does anybody have a link to Xenforo's html codes they allow? I for the life or me can't get <file size: 1px> to work in html so it has to be something different.

That is a path to a file, and the contents you should add. You would do it via the command line, if you have it, or by editing the file through your webhost's file manager portal, or downloading the file with ftp, editing it, and re-uploading it.

In any case, it's easy enough to upload the contents of the add-on to your site, then visit the add-ons area in the ACP and install it.

Okay... I have entered the src/config.php:$config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true; into src/config.php.default

Now it's saved, however when I go to admin page it's not saying it's there and I get same pop up...

:unsure:

Top Bottom