Help to me please - Only available stock via message. Go back and try again.

ProHackers

I have an error on my website, and continues to sign anyone, and gets the following message: "only available stock via message. Go back and try again."

I presume that's an attempt at translation back to English, but I'm not sure what the message is supposed to be so I'm not sure if it's from XF, an add-on or the server itself. If it's from XF, can you reproduce it while using the English language?

I presume that's an attempt at translation back to English, but I'm not sure what the message is supposed to be so I'm not sure if it's from XF, an add-on or the server itself. If it's from XF, can you reproduce it while using the English language?

When I try to log in to xenforo, I get this message:

In sapnish: Acción sólo disponible vía MENSAJE. Retroceder y probar otra vez.

In english translate: Only available stock via message. Go back and try again.

Is that the message in English when you switch to the default English (US) language?

If so, that's from an add-on and you will have to disable all add-ons and re-enable them one at a time to determine which one it is.

I think this is the "only available via POST" message. I notice add-ons and custom behaviors with your style. Please confirm the issue with add-ons disabled and on the default style.

Top Bottom