Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.
There are a lot of threads about the issue on Xenforo, but nothing seems to resolve the issue:
- I repaired the tables vis phpMyAdmin.
- I have optimised the tables vis phpMyAdmin.
- I had added code to .htaccess to force www today, however I removed the code and the problem still exists, so I don't think it is that.
- I don't appear to have suhosin installed.
- There are no entries in the server error log since last month.
The only other thing I did was install Widgets Collection for Widget Framework 2.0.2; however I uninstalled that right away as I didn't like the plugin. No one who installed the plugin seems to have reported any issues with it, so I am not sure if that caused it or not.
Any ideas what could be wrong?