• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help, no uploads!

I have multiple times installed Xenforo and each time it will successfully install but I can't upload any photos. Neither can I upload a photo for a post. Please help, thanks!
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 9.57.13 PM.png
It will stay loading here.

Amaury

You will need to ask in the support sections for support; if you can't, associate your forum account with your customer account.

truonglv

Formerly Nobita.Kun
Permission issues? Or your config at options issues? if you set 0 to this option "Maximum Attachment File Size (KB)" so you're disable function :)

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I have moved this thread to troubleshooting from bug reports.

Those of you who are attempting to provide support, please be aware which forum threads have been posted in before you do so.
Public forums such as feedback, pre-sales and bug reports should not be used to provide support.

I have moved this thread to troubleshooting from bug reports.

Those of you who are attempting to provide support, please be aware which forum threads have been posted in before you do so.
Public forums such as feedback, pre-sales and bug reports should not be used to provide support.
Oh, okay. Thanks

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Please disable the Flash uploader and try again. That may give more information. What happens specifically?

Can you upload an avatar?

Please disable the Flash uploader and try again. That may give more information. What happens specifically?

Can you upload an avatar?
Sorry for not responding! I figured it out, thanks anyway. You can archive this, or whatever you guys do with old threads.