1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, no uploads!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by AppleGuyPro, Sep 25, 2014.

1. AppleGuyPro

AppleGuyPro Member

I have multiple times installed Xenforo and each time it will successfully install but I can't upload any photos. Neither can I upload a photo for a post. Please help, thanks!
    Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 9.57.13 PM.png
    It will stay loading here.
  2. BoostN

BoostN Active Member

What web browser? Any error messages?
  3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You will need to ask in the support sections for support; if you can't, associate your forum account with your customer account.
  4. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

Permission issues? Or your config at options issues? if you set 0 to this option "Maximum Attachment File Size (KB)" so you're disable function :)
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have moved this thread to troubleshooting from bug reports.

Those of you who are attempting to provide support, please be aware which forum threads have been posted in before you do so.
    Public forums such as feedback, pre-sales and bug reports should not be used to provide support.
    Tracy Perry and Amaury like this.
  6. AppleGuyPro

AppleGuyPro Member

Safari, but it doesn't seem to be working on any browser.
    No error messages either.

Nope, it's normal.

Also another thing, I can't seem to pull up the page from my phone.
  7. AppleGuyPro

AppleGuyPro Member

Oh, okay. Thanks
  8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Please disable the Flash uploader and try again. That may give more information. What happens specifically?

Can you upload an avatar?
  9. AppleGuyPro

AppleGuyPro Member

Sorry for not responding! I figured it out, thanks anyway. You can archive this, or whatever you guys do with old threads.