Help needed - Want to sell my VB licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJacket

Hello all,

I have a VB suite and Forum license i want to sell but don't know where i can sell them at. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Adminextra.com
xenfans.com (I may be wrong here but floris maybe able to reply whether he's allowing selling of vblicenses on his site(s)
theadminzone.com

WebHostingTalk.com
Sitepoint.com Forums
DigitalPoint.com Forums
AdminAddict.net
Also if your host has a forum, try there.

Hello all,

I have a VB suite and Forum license i want to sell but don't know where i can sell them at. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

You may as well tell us here how much do you want for both ... save us going elsewhere :D (I'll take both if the price is right ;) )

Adminextra.com
xenfans.com (I may be wrong here but floris maybe able to reply whether he's allowing selling of vblicenses on his site(s)
theadminzone.com

The marketplace forum isn't public yet, because we're deciding on the rules. But the http://vbfans.com/marketplace will be continued under xenfans.com yep. Ppl are free to post ipb/vb/xf licenses (wtb/wts) in the forum they think is right, and we will just move them to the right spot soon.

*I would sell both for $400ish... :)
Don't get your hopes up, I bought a vB4 forum license for $100 about 18 months back, the suite will probably only get $170 ish.

Also note that if you bought them off someone else, IB will now only allow one transfer of ownership per license. There didn't used to be a limit, but then they bought out VB4 and those on leased licenses wanted to buy used 3.x licenses so they wouldn't have to buy a VB4 license! So they found that people were doing that instead of buying vb4 licenses and changed the rules.

Whether they could change such a key term of the license without warning I don't know, but that's for another discussion.

I have bought a few suite licenses, $100- $130/each
Forum only = $50-$100/each

"$400ish" is too high, keep in mind that those licenses cannot be transfered a second time.

Edit:
I also don't think this is the place for this topic.

I am the original owner of the licenses. Since I did not know what they were going for on the market, $400ish was mentioned. I would have no problem letting them go for $300 for both. But thats as low as I will go.

@Ray,

I had asked for help and members wanted more info. If this topic is not alright, the mods can close it.

Doesn't the person who you sell it to eventually know all your personal information? Or do you change that before you sell it?

Doesn't the person who you sell it to eventually know all your personal information? Or do you change that before you sell it?
Yes, and no. If you talk to the vbulletin.com staff about transferring your account, they'll make sure the buyer doesn't see any of your information. However, if you're selling just the account, them make sure you change info.

I do not believe this is allowed here. Even asking about it implies that you are selling something, so...

As appropriate links have been provided, I'm going to close this thread. This isn't the appropriate place to be selling a license like this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom