XF 1.1 Help me.Error vB4 Importer.

nguyenhuuhung

Hello everyone.

This is my first post. I live in Vietnam so I don't write well English.I hope you will understand.

I use vB4 Importer.Convert database from vBulletin to Xenforo

Steps: Import Users.

I encountered errors
xqyr.png

u5uf.png

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '5' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 782
XenForo_Model_Import->importUser() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 1207
XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importUser() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 981
XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importOrMergeUser() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 770
XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/uqjzurez/domains/domain.com/public_html/admin.php at line 24

Please help me fix this

Thanks!!

Attachments

• er.webp
    er.webp
    17 KB · Views: 3
  • eror.webp
    eror.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 3
Sounds like you chose to maintain IDs while you had data in the install. You will need to do a fresh install and restart the import with the correct settings. If you're maintaining the IDs, you can't add ANY data.

IDs are Identification numbers, it internally refers to something. This thread is ID #54,873. But if it were imported into another forum, it may become ID #50,000 depending on how many threads are deleted. If you choose to keep IDs, you cannot have anything in your install, since IDs will already be utilized and cannot be reused again.

Sounds like you chose to maintain IDs while you had data in the install. You will need to do a fresh install and restart the import with the correct settings. If you're maintaining the IDs, you can't add ANY data.
IDs are Identification numbers, it internally refers to something. This thread is ID #54,873. But if it were imported into another forum, it may become ID #50,000 depending on how many threads are deleted. If you choose to keep IDs, you cannot have anything in your install, since IDs will already be utilized and cannot be reused again.

Yes.I chose"Retain imported content IDs" when I Run vb4 importer

What do I do now??
I want to keep IDs.
Please help me in detail.!!!

Yes.I chose"Retain imported content IDs" when I Run vb4 importer

What do I do now??
I want to keep IDs.
Please help me in detail.!!!

You need to do a fresh install of XenForo (so the database has no content in it and the ID's can be copied over successfully). Then start the import again and make sure you retain imported content ID's. Your fresh install of XenForo should not and cannot contain data (threads, conversations, etc) before you import your vB4 data.

Drop your current XenForo database, recreate it and then begin XF installation and then your import with a blank default install XF database if I remember correctly.
Official instructions can be found at http://xenforo.com/help/importing/
Xf Database haved over 3000 Threads and 6500 post.

I Must Delete all Threads beforo Run Vbb4 importer..???

or

I must install a New xenforo
And I must use this Xf database to Import??

If you have 3,000 threads and over 6,000 posts that you do not want to delete (and are not from a previous failed import), you will need to import and not keep IDs. After that you will need to place redirection scripts in place.

If you have 3,000 threads and over 6,000 posts that you do not want to delete (and are not from a previous failed import), you will need to import and not keep IDs. After that you will need to place redirection scripts
I have 2 Forums.
1 Vbb and 1 xenforo.
2 forums have many Threads,posts and Members
I want use This Xenforo Database to convert.Because,I installed many addon.
But,when i use this xenforo data.Have error.So,i created This Topic

If you are merging forums, you will be unable to keep the current IDs as they are in vBulletin. You will need to run the imported without that option turned on. You will need to use vBulletin redirection scripts to redirect users from the old URLs to the new URLs.

At the end of your import, make sure you save your import_log so that redirect scripts will work correctly.

If you are merging forums, you will be unable to keep the current IDs as they are in vBulletin. You will need to run the imported without that option turned on. You will need to use vBulletin redirection scripts to redirect users from the old URLs to the new URLs.

At the end of your import, make sure you save your import_log so that redirect scripts
Thanks
Can i redirect IDs???What addon I use to redirect?? Can You send this addon to me.

As stated, if you want to merge the two forums, you must import using new IDs. Redirection scripts will cause Google to update their indexes for content and those URLs already indexed will redirect to the proper pages in XenForo.

The URL structure is different between XenForo and vBulletin, Google will need to reindex regardless of keeping the same IDs or not.

Top Bottom