Hello! Why the XF page is GREEN with a new font?

deslocotoco

Let’s see here what’s going on:

6E57F09D-A122-47C0-82D2-1E50E9339D96.webp

Is a new customization feature being implemented?

That’s new for me here.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Between this and my boss' annual April Fools' memo, my day is made. Almost makes up for my job candidate not showing (his wife tested positive for COVID so I can't really blame him) and having to be in a half-day+ meeting.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Between this and my boss' annual April Fools' memo, my day is made. Almost makes up for my job candidate not showing (his wife tested positive for COVID so I can't really blame him) and having to be in a half-day+ meeting.

Every year man, 35 years of service and always get the fool of the day crown.

I never understand ironies, sarcasm, and jokes in general.

Sometimes I love and hate being autistic at the same time. My childhood was a disgrace.

And here, I was looking for a new update, a new customization feature, the XF 2.3 or a new post in 'Have you seen...?'.

Until next year folks.

😁

Meanwhile shareholders are panicking every minute that potential new customers decide instead on po-faced Invision Community...

Pretty sure it's an awesome April Fools Day prank!
It's gotten everyone bamboozled!
I think the Developers are all Green Bay Packers fans! That's ok with me too because i'm one too!

Official. XenForo changes core business and converts to renewable energy. Licenses will be revoked to anyone who doesn't dedicate a section of his forum to Greta Thunberg

Top Bottom