Header Thumbs

Header Thumbs 2.2

No permission to download
@AndyB

Is there any way of making this work on a per-forum basis? So it displays the last 3 or 5 attachments within the forum you are currently viewing. I know my members would love that and it would increase forum engagement.

Also is there any way of putting it someone besides the header? Like in a widget?

@AndyB

Great Add on, works on my default style but does not work on pixel exit skin. Any custom changes needs to be done?

Cheers

Last edited:
@AndyB

Great Add on, works on my default stype but does not work on pixel exit skin. Any custom changes needs to be done?

Cheers

We've sorted this down to a customization in logo_block,

@AndyB have you considered using the ad_header template by chance? Haven't looked into the add-on too much but I assume that could be a logical place.

Last edited:
We've sorted this down to a customization in logo_block,

@AndyB have you considered using the ad_header template by chance? Haven't looked into the add-on too much but I assume that could be a logical place.

Adding..

HTML:
<xen:include template="andy_headerthumbs" />

before the helper class, fixed my issue.

Thank you guys.

i love this addon, I am new user here but have become big fan of you. Your addons are awesome and free :)
Can I show images vertically on the right side of the forum? Because I have reduced forum width so I have enough space to display the images vertically on the top right side of the forum. Because I want to keep the header small as default.
Thank you in advance.

AndyB updated Header Thumbs with a new update entry:

See description

Header Thumbs v2.2 changes:

Added a field to the Options called "Remove Header" which will remove the entire header in responsive view. Previous versions of Header Thumbs prior to v2.2 always removed the entire header in responsive, with this version the default is to only remove the three header thumb images.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Andy, this add-ons is presenting images in a random way i guess, is it possible to make an option available which makes this add-on showing only the most recent posting/images?

Looks like forgot set ImageMagick , no error now , but no images , but link to threads are generated correctly
72dc0155406801a0d0d61ee193de9b01.png
Yep done everything 100% correct, double checked everything, have ImageMagick blah blah, and get that error to.
It would be nice if members or the Author could actually reply to peoples issues and state a fix. This thread is full of questions with no answers.
Didn't get a reply to my last support question so thanks for the mod but not worth the bumming around. Thanks.

Edit: misc folder had to be created in the forums folder forums/misc works thanks.

Last edited:
AndyB updated Header Thumbs with a new update entry:

See description

On Dec 31, 2015 version 1.8 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 1.8 or released before Dec 31, 2015 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to make this work without ImageMagick?

I am using a Shared server from A2 Hosting, and they said I could only get ImageMagick installed if I had my own server, not a shared server. My forum is still small and I can't afford to pay for my own server at this point. But I would love to have thumbnails from threads in the header, I have had quite a few requests for that feature.

Top Bottom