- Compatible XF Versions:
Header Thumbs will display three small images in your header. The images are attachments that your members have posted. Images will change every 10 minutes. Images when clicked will display the message the attachment was posted in.
Your members will love this add-on!
(Example of Header Thumbs)
(Example of Options)
- Adjustable image size
- Images can be selected from any forum
- Cron Entry will rotate images every 10 minutes
- Responsive view hides header thumbs
To check if your server has ImageMagick, do the following:
Admin CP -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor
You should be able to select "ImageMagick PECL Extension". If you cannot select this, you will need to contact your web host provider and ask them to install ImageMagick with PECL.
- Download headerthumbs_v2.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-HeaderThumbs_v2.2.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Create a directory in your web root called /misc/ and set permissions to 0755.
The Height of Header Logo needs to be set to 110px:
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.
Header Thumbs 2.2
Adds three small images to your header. Images change every 10 minutes. Images link back to post.