XF 1.0 Header Navigation

You will have noticed that our primary navigation to access different areas of XenForo is a system of tabs in the header. Underneath each tab is a set of quick links to jump to various pages that exist within that section.

Have you noticed though, that if you move your mouse over an inactive tab, an area highlights on the right of the tab, and if you click or hover over that area, the quick links from within that tab open up in a drop-down menu?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-31 at 20.15.29.webp
    Screen shot 2010-07-31 at 20.15.29.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,364
I have, and I like it. :)

A change I would like to see is when you leave the tab (or menu) the box disappears, in lieu of requiring a click. Using IE 8.

You will have noticed that our primary navigation to access different areas of XenForo is a system of tabs in the header. Underneath each tab is a set of quick links to jump to various pages that exist within that section.

nice job! ;)

I was about to suggest this, and then you added it.... you're acting on suggestions I've only thought about... good job :)

I kind of like that it's not self closing. It prevents the *twichyness* that a lot of menu structures suffer from which can sometimes make it hard to navigate to a sub menu item without changing the primary one.

Top Bottom