Lack of interest Header Navigation & Popup menus

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

gldtn

Hello guys,

While trying to create a template I see that in style properties under "Header & Navigation", and under "Settings", you guys have it so we can only set one value under "Header Tab Height". That makes it so it applies to both, the height of the tab/or selected tab and the sub menu that appears under the main navigation links. Now I know I can go into the css file and do some editing and add different height: value; but that means that we may have to do quite some editing and sometimes a headeache to do updates. Since Xenforo have been doing a nice job with the style properties making it easy for us to edit the original template without having to do much css or template modifications, I would like to suggest to add another value so we can control the size and background color/images for the sub menu under the style properties.

Screen shot 2010-12-07 at 1.49.31 AM.webp

While on the Popup menus, I think it would also be nice to have the popup menus settings on the header to be different from the setting on the popup menus on the forum list/discussion list ones, as it may interfere with each other. Here is an example of what I did with the popup menu for the header and later found out that it interferes with the rest of the forum.

Hovering over a navigation link:
Screen shot 2010-12-07 at 1.48.43 AM.webp

Hovering over a sub forums links on the forums list:
Screen shot 2010-12-07 at 1.49.00 AM.webp

I hope I didn't confuse you guys while explaining :P

Thank you very much Xenforo Team!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom