Have you already forgotten vB.com?

The more i browse around, the more I like this software! and definitely see a use for it with a website i've been wanting to get back up that used to run vB3. I will definitely be interested in xF. I'm currently an IPB user and love IPB but XF can definitely become my 2nd favorite platform. Especially if it's affordable! :D

I still have many licenses for VB, but left the VB's site a while ago when I bought IPB to play with. Got tired of talking like a broken record on VB about needed enhancements and begging for vb3 features to come back. And just plain tired of not seeing any movement toward new innovative features. I rarely visit the VB site now. ATM I'm quite happy with IPB and it's direction. At least I know what's going on and have things to look forward to with IPB.

I'll admit that I felt like a trader to VB, at first. I'm sure many may feel that way when looking here. Don't! Play with all the software, have fun, and choose what works best for you.

I will certainly keep an eye on XenForo. Feels very smooth and has some awesome looking features for end users, so far. I will probably get a license when it's released, to help support development and to play with. Good luck guys ;-)

Just looked at the VB site. UGH! Now they bring back custom profiles! And say some thought it was a bug for a big feature to be missing! I can't read no more there, atm....UGH!

Hi Callie!

:waves:

:waves: Hi Abomination! :cool:

Planning to do the same thing. I think everybody who wants XenForo to succeed should buy a license to give them a change to get their foot in the door.

Great idea! Besides, it's fun to play with new thangs ;-)

I'd rather have licenses with all three to play with and use what works best for whatever I'm doing at the time.

I can easily envision IPB and XenForo in good healthy competition with each other in the coming years...

IB will see that the VB name isn't living up to it's worth (they have milked it for what they can) and will close it to the public and use it internally for all their sites they buy and sell..

Just my opinion... ;)

Jamie

I can easily envision IPB and XenForo in good healthy competition with each other in the coming years...

IB will see that the VB name isn't living up to it's worth (they have milked it for what they can) and will close it to the public and use it internally for all their sites they buy and sell..

Just my opinion... ;)

Jamie

Hi Jamie!

:waves:

Just my opinion... ;)

Jamie

I agree 100%.

Top Bottom