hate paypal want to purchase xenforo need a way to pay/ purchase tonight

Teddy Scott

I have a paypal account.
I have a debit card. Paypal will for whatever reason not accept debit cards.
From the paypal site: You can’t link a gift card, prepaid card, or one-time-use card to your PayPal account.
I have a $146 on my netspend card (which is a valid Visa Card) and I have no way of paying for xenforo.
What else can I do? Is there anyway staff can take my valid Credit card info if I email or PM them?
Help please.

ok...what i did was go to my bank holder for my debit card which is netspend.com
They are popular around here. Anyway, they have this new thing called "create virtual account"
What this does is simply mask my current number and info on the card and generate a virtual number for you to use when you make online purchases...It gives me a new card number, new code, and new expiration date!
You can even create as many virtual accounts you need, and go back and delete them at any time. The virtual account is still tied to the credit card.
I think we will be seeing more of these virtual options in the future. But anyway, once I did that I was able to attach the card to the paypal checkout process without a hitch!
I installed the forum and am having a blast! Install went smother than VB ever thought about! Thanks Kier!

Top Bottom