hate paypal want to purchase xenforo need a way to pay/ purchase tonight

Teddy Scott

I have a paypal account.
I have a debit card. Paypal will for whatever reason not accept debit cards.
From the paypal site: You can’t link a gift card, prepaid card, or one-time-use card to your PayPal account.
I have a $146 on my netspend card (which is a valid Visa Card) and I have no way of paying for xenforo.
What else can I do? Is there anyway staff can take my valid Credit card info if I email or PM them?
Help please.

tried to send money from my paypal account to my gf's paypal account:
Before you can add this credit card to another account, you must contact the PayPal Credit Card Team at cardproblems@paypal.com. A customer service representative will respond to your request shortly. If you would rather add a different credit card to your PayPal account, you may do so at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.
i think i give up.
I hate paypal.

Natch... when trying to ad the card to her account same thing:
Before you can add this credit card to another account, you must contact the PayPal Credit Card Team at cardproblems@paypal.com. Paypal is closed too..
They used to be open 24/7 what happened to that? They used to have a 1800 number too. Now they have another number and I can't dail out long distance...GRRRR...

Make sure you are logged out of paypal. Try to pay and enter your card number. When it recognizesyou as a paypal customer (by your email addy), choose NOT to log in and continue. I've done this numerous times when I wanted to use a debit or other card and not use my paypal balance.

I think it's trying to link your card to your account as a backup which they won't allow.

YMMV but it always works for me.

Make sure you are logged out of paypal. Try to pay and enter your card number. When it recognizesyou as a paypal customer (by your email addy), choose NOT to log in and continue. I've done this numerous times when I wanted to use a debit or other card and not use my paypal balance.

I think it's trying to link your card to your account as a backup which they won't allow.

YMMV but it always works for me.

Thanks... Ill go to another computer...
Driving me nuts here...
nothings working... I have been down this road before but never like this...

ok.. went to another computer.. Did not enter my email...clicked on continue..
Entered in a email address that I do not even have registered yet, entered my correct name, correct addy as billing,
added my moms phone number.
Get all the way to the bottom and hit submit and I get
The Card You Entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

I think this is something new people. I have never had this happen before with paypal. I have a valid card, valid email, valid emails, valid paypal accounts, more than one computer to use...
anyone else wanna give it a go?

Went to my gf's computer.. Tried to purchase via her paypal....
went to process payment, clicked on add another method of payment, clicked on link another card...
dialed in the home billing address everything looks good, then Link Card To Make Instant payment, "Before you can add this credit card to this account you must contact paypal credit card team.
Again, ill reiterate the card im 100% has never been used for paypal before in either one of our accounts.
The card is valid, has money on it, I am the owner, and still can't make a freakin payment. I have patience of Job but.......................

Top Bottom