HashTagging

HashTagging [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

HashTagging - Allow your users to hashtag similar to facebook and twitter

xF HashTagging

Want your #forums to recognize #hashtags as twiter and facebook do? This addon allows your users to hashtag posts and renders links that open the hash cloud with the 25 most recent posts containing the same tag.

Some people think that hashtags can get in the way of the readability of a post, to combat that we provide the option to not show the # so it reads just like a normal #post with #words as links.

When a link is clicked, instead of navigating away from the current...

Read more about this resource...

If you purchase the addon and do not get your email, please inbox me. If the link paypal provides you says Details don't match, please don't panic. I'm not verified on paypal yet, I will be in the next couple days but due to that I have to manually add your orders for your link to work. I do this as soon as I notice a paypal update and I attempt to check at least every half hour.

Last edited:
You should have access. My paypal still isn't verified so I have to manually add the orders.

It shows in my PayPal, order is unclaimed, and the link proved took me to a page saying:

Sorry, we couldn't find the order you searched for. Please verify the order number and email are correct. If you just placed the order, please check back in a few minutes or look in your inbox for an email containing a direct link.

No email yet either.

Edit ---- Just arrived.

Like the look of this.

Would be good if you could see all the hashtagged content somewhere. The popup is great for the latest instances but then (perhaps) if that had a link on it to view all? Then you got paginated pages with all the content?

I have just paid for this then was taken to a page to download and then it said my details didn't match and now i have no place to go to download :(

I have just paid for this then was taken to a page to download and then it said my details didn't match and now i have no place to go to download :(

Sorry it's on a small delay because my paypal isn't verified yet (have to wait 2-3 business days) so I have to manually add the orders when I notice the funds come in. I added yours, your link should work now.

Sorry it's on a small delay because my paypal isn't verified yet (have to wait 2-3 business days) so I have to manually add the orders when I notice the funds come in. I added yours, your link should work now.
Its no problem don't worry. I have to admit i havnt been sent a link :(

Use the same one that said your details didn't match.
That was a link that shown automatic after me paying via paypal, i don't actually have the link... :( Just checked my email client and refreshed and no emails have been sent to me :(
Sorry to be a pain. Can i contact you with the email address i paid with?

Purchased (y) Just waiting to be approved.
Should be done.
Can you add a feature for profile posts and recent TT (like Twitter) the sidebar?
I'm not 100% sure, but this should actually automatically apply to profile posts. Assuming profile posts go through the bbcode renderer it will. As far as sidebar, more features are coming. I have a few plans. I honestly started this last night.

Top Bottom