Happy Pet Owners

I've had 2 dogs but my first one had to be put down, she was a Jack Russell aged 16 and now I have another shes currently aged 7.

I've had 2 dogs but my first one had to be put down, she was a Jack Russell aged 16 and now I have another shes currently aged 7.

Sorry about your first pet .

Here's picture of my little kid .

potter.webp

awwww they're both so cute!

I have a male Jack Russell who's 1 1/2 now. I adopted him this past February when he was 7 months old from the animal rescue league.
I also have a 12 yr old female Shih Tzu mix.

Love them both to pieces! Here's my JRT -

Attachments

• tbo3.webp
    tbo3.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 32
  • tbo2.webp
    tbo2.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 32
There cute all of them pictures, I'll add some pictures of my dog a bit later today.

both of them look great ....i bought Jack Russel from a breeder when he was one month old ...after 12pm US time(Texas) i am picking up another from Humane society was suppose to bring him home on monday but they weren't letting me take him without his neuter Surgery .

both of them look great ....i bought Jack Russel from a breeder when he was one month old ...after 12pm US time(Texas) i am picking up another from Humane society was suppose to bring him home on monday but they weren't letting me take him without his neuter Surgery .
GOOD for you on getting another JRT.

And kudos to the humane society as well. Spay/Neuter - it's the humane thing to do!

Oh good. I love all animals, but especially dogs, and especially Shih Tzu's and Jack Russell Terriers (JRTs).

Shih Tzu's are really good ...Jack Russels full of energy sometimes he gives me hardtimes but finds place to hide when he does mistakes lol.

btw i am adopting another breed(sephed mix medium size ) Looked for Jack russel's couldn't find the one which i was looking for .

Shih Tzu's are really good ...Jack Russels full of energy sometimes he gives me hardtimes but finds place to hide when he does mistakes lol.
heh my JRT just about drives me insane at times. WAY full of energy, mischeivous, aggravating, sometimes destructive because he hates to be left alone for any length of time (altho he is getting somewhat better with this), follows me EVERYWHERE in the house. But he's oh so loving, affectionate, adorable, playful, and just a joy a good part of the time.

heh my JRT just about drives me insane at times. WAY full of energy, mischeivous, aggravating, sometimes destructive because he hates to be left alone for any length of time (altho he is getting somewhat better with this), follows me EVERYWHERE in the house. But he's oh so loving, affectionate, adorable, playful, and just a joy a good part of the time.

Ye JRT's are little different kind of breed's who seek attentions always . My kid used to mess up chargers/shoes/Laptops until he marked 10months . First he took out all the keys from laptop, i went and fixed laptop then again he peed all over keyboard lol had to get new one after that all he stopped messing around things . Now i feel safe to leave him out of crate when i am not home.

I think all pet owners should get dewormed at least once a year or make food-grade diatomaceous earth (DE) a part of their diet. :)

A good read on DE: http://www.ehow.com/how_5211227_rid-internal-parasites-naturally.html

DE by Perma-Guard is the best. You can buy it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Diatomaceous-...1Q04/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1290185200&sr=8-5

View attachment 6109

I have insurance for my Pet he gets his check up twice a month he is dewormed ,given necessary medication .

I have insurance for my Pet he gets his check up twice a month he is dewormed ,given necessary medication .
It's about what your pet brings inside your house. Can't guarantee it didn't wallow in or got his snout in **** residue when outing, right?

I know dogs love eating cat poo. :D

It's about what your pet brings inside your house. Can't guarantee it didn't wallow in or got his snout in **** residue when outing, right?

I know dogs love eating cat poo. :D

Well my pet is mostly on Leash when he is outing and if the pets are well trained they will never pick up anything from ground :) I just need to say Leave if he makes any attempt for such things.

I have five cats. All of them stay inside. They even have their own web site: Ramsey Cats
Recent photos:
Miss Izzy who is 12 years old.
P4300069.webp
Maggie, who adopted us, and brought us the triplets. She is 9 years old.
IMGP1400 (2).webp
And then the triplets, who were 8 years old this summer.
Scamp
IMGP0284.webp
Mischief
Mischief (2).webp
And Charley, our baby. (we know he was the last one born).
IMGP0282a.webp

Top Bottom