Christmas (8).webp

Christmas (9).webp

Christmas (11).webp

Attachments

• Christmas.webp
    Christmas.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 15
OH those photos are adorable!!!

No way my JRT girl would allow that hat on her head, one year I tried a Christmas outfit LOL it didn't last long :p

My Bella is a mix of lab and border collie. She has the body and coat of a lab, the small head and fringed tail of a collie. She is mostly white with large brown spots. I call her a chocolate chip lab. She is like another member of the family!!!

Jeff

My Bella is a mix of lab and border collie. She has the body and coat of a lab, the small head and fringed tail of a collie. She is mostly white with large brown spots. I call her a chocolate chip lab. She is like another member of the family!!!

Jeff
awww she sounds adorable! PICS please!

Well if enough people are seriously interested I am sure we can dig up a license for it :D
That would be really fun. We could share tips, tricks, training secrets (god knows I need those, these buggars are hard to train!), all kinds of stuff.

If i had spare license i wouldn't mind to start one :p it would be great to have a JRT xf site :p
Well if enough people are seriously interested I am sure we can dig up a license for it :D
Well i am up for it :p how about you create new thread for it and see if anyone interested over it :p
heheheh... lovemyjrt.com is available

EDIT: so is lovemyjack.com and lovemyjackrussell.com
I doubt my XF sites are going to amount to anything.
Maybe I'll use one of mine.
Since my sites are now making money, the licenses are tax deductible. :)

JRTFans is not registered to Floris?

Top Bottom