Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays 2014

No permission to download
Yn4Djhm.png

How can i fix it ?

I read the instruction but i am a newbie and i am not sure where i have to upload the content of the "upload" folder. Other addons i had sent to Public_html --->Forums--->Library. Is the same root for your addon?

The holiday_bells directory has the same level with the Library directory. You need to upload the content of the "Upload" folder to Public_html --->Forums
Public_html --->Forums--->Library
Public_html --->Forums--->holiday_bells

OK i did it, it seems to work the half, i see only balls, where is the snow and the ringing bells? :unsure:
Those balls/bells will be ringing when you hover on them.
And make sure the "Snow Falling" option is checked.
Admin CP >> Appearance >> Style Properties >> Happy Holidays

You will need to move your header down to show the decorations.

Can you give me the code to move the header down so there is room for the bells? It covers the moderation and other moderator commands.

This is a nice resource, but it needs to have a move function. I tried the code you posted, but still the small moderation commands are covered!

upload_2015-12-10_8-1-19.webp

these are the commands:

upload_2015-12-10_8-2-42.webp

Any way to adjust this so that the "Reports" "Users Awaiting" "Notification" and "Login as User" will appear?

This is a nice resource, but it needs to have a move function. I tried the code you posted, but still the small moderation commands are covered!

View attachment 123706

these are the commands:

View attachment 123707

Any way to adjust this so that the "Reports" "Users Awaiting" "Notification" and "Login as User" will appear?
Your website header looks weird on my Firefox and Chrome but its showing properly in your images. I dont know why. Did you try to view the page source code to make sure the custom CSS is loaded? if you are using the default template, that custom should do the work.

screenshot-www hobby-machinist com 2015-12-11 11-58-48.webp

I added it to the top of holiday_bells and the top links ("Reports") etc, are still covered. I need to lower that navy blue part with the links.
How do I lower that? Then it will work fine.

I added it to the top of holiday_bells and the top links ("Reports") etc, are still covered. I need to lower that navy blue part with the links.
How do I lower that? Then it will work fine.
That custom CSS will help to lower the decorations container, so staff members can see the moderation bar. It should work on the default theme, i attached an example in previous post.

You can view source code of any page to see if the following css lines are loaded or not. (logged in)
HTML:
<style>
     .b-page_newyear .b-head-decor {top: 25px !important};
</style>

I'm unable to check that on your website because the addon is not activated at this moment

Last edited:
As I said earlier, I tried that code. All it did was expand the lite blue area with my logo in it. I need some thing to move the WHOLE page down, including the dark blue TOP with the links like "Reports"

Any solution? ?

As I said earlier, I tried that code. All it did was expand the lite blue area with my logo in it. I need some thing to move the WHOLE page down, including the dark blue TOP with the links like "Reports"

Any solution? ?
That code does not expand the lite blue area, it lowers the decorations container 25px as it's an absolute containter, so staff members can see the moderation bars after login. You asked about that:
The code works fine on the default theme (Unmodified)
demo-png.123758

If you want to move the whole page down, you can try with adjust position of two containters:
//the moderation bar
#moderatorBar {

}

// the content container, including the header
#headerMover {

}

PS: As a guest, i can notice that your website header is not showing properly, i mentioned that above.

screenshot-www-hobby-machinist-com-2015-12-11-11-58-48-png.123755

Last edited:
Top Bottom