[HA] XFRM Resources Layout

[HA] XFRM Resources Layout 1.0.5

No permission to download
Sorry I was out of the town and just came back. We set the price already and it didn't show up in the grid layout
I checked it right now again.

First selected this style properties:
xfrm-price-sp.webp
then this was the result (look at the price at bottom) :
xfrm-price.webp

I checked the codes as well. Nothing wrong there. (Nothing more comes to my mind at this time. Maybe an access to take a look at acp can help)

@lionhoho I checked your site. Result: The problem is [XFA] RM Marketplace add-on. That changes the pricing system of RM. My add-on is working on RM's core. any 3rd party add-on can affect on it and as a result, the other add-ons working on core may not work in some situations, which is normal.

Just added some code to make it work in your case as well.

For others who may need it:

1. open "dad_xfrmrl_grid" template.

2. find this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$resource.cost}">
    <div class="ftLabel labelStandard"><i class="fa fa-money Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase price}" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$resource.cost}</div>
</xen:if>

3. below that, add this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$resource.xfa_rmmp_amount}">
    <div class="ftLabel labelStandard"><i class="fa fa-money Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase price}" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$resource.xfa_rmmp_amount_display}</div>

anyway, it is recommended to do this via template modification system, so that you don't miss it in future if any update comes.

Just added some code to make it work in your case as well.

For others who may need it:

1. open "dad_xfrmrl_grid" template.

2. find this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$resource.cost}">
    <div class="ftLabel labelStandard"><i class="fa fa-money Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase price}" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$resource.cost}</div>

3. below that, add this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$resource.xfa_rmmp_amount}">
    <div class="ftLabel labelStandard"><i class="fa fa-money Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase price}" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$resource.xfa_rmmp_amount_display}</div>

anyway, it is recommended to do this via template modification system, so that you don't miss it in future if any update comes.

Thanks a lot for the help!

I checked it right now again.

First selected this style properties:
View attachment 152440
then this was the result (look at the price at bottom) :
View attachment 152439

I checked the codes as well. Nothing wrong there. (Nothing more comes to my mind at this time. Maybe an access to take a look at acp can help)

where i can find these settings ?!!

i disable all the RM addons i have but still =( i didnt get your addon activated

where i can find these settings ?!!

i disable all the RM addons i have but still =( i didnt get your addon activated
After installing and activating the add-on, you can find it in Style Properties of the add-on.

Let me know if you need more detailed guide.

thx for the help >_< i was not checking the name correctly sry for that
now its working perfectly even better than my previous modification =D =D
Its normal that you mix the names. They are somehow similar.

Good to hear it works fine now. Hope you enjoy using it.

To increase the icons quality:

Edit:
Code:
*\library\XenResource\Model\Resource.php

Find:
PHP:
    public static $iconSize = 96;

Change "96" to suit your needs like "256" and upload a source to see the result.

Is it possible to use the grid view on a categorie base? I mean for selected categories only?

The point is, in categories with longer titles, the grid view looks ugly. In categories with short titles it looks good.

Not sure if this is a common problem or just my setup but I'm having some problems with grid view and items falling out of place unless there are an exact number of items according to "resources per row". For example if set to default, 4, there must be 4, 8 ,12, 16 and so on items. If not it creates empty areas where items should be.

empty.webp

Not sure if this is a common problem or just my setup but I'm having some problems with grid view and items falling out of place unless there are an exact number of items according to "resources per row". For example if set to default, 4, there must be 4, 8 ,12, 16 and so on items. If not it creates empty areas where items should be.

View attachment 159836
That shouldn't be like that.
Couldn't reproduce it locally. Can you provide a link to your site to take a look at? You can pm it.

@Madsen1981 I checked your site with different browsers and even started resizing the window to see if that changes anything or not, but everything was fine on your site. Maybe there is something wrong with your browser?

Yeah, it seems fine now. Don't but I do have even number of resources at the moment. I'll let you knwo if the problem comes back and then let it be untill you've seen it.

Thanks for all your support. You are great.

Top Bottom