[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout

[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
The cover image is the icon you load up for the resource. Images look fine IMO

View attachment 241946

View attachment 241947
any chance you can adjust how categories are displayed as well?

current default category layout in RM isn't adjustable, any chance to move them to the main frame and have ability to list sub-categories with option to expand or collapse? maybe same layout as forums and sub-forums.

Not something I’d be looking to do anytime soon. If you could mock something up on how you want it to look that would help me decide.

Not something I’d be looking to do anytime soon. If you could mock something up on how you want it to look that would help me decide.

For instance, this is how it looks now - default (P.S. using RM as Classifieds, but irrelevant for this example)

1608246885837.webp

Moving categories into the main frame and adding options to include/expand sub-categories like below mockup

Untitled-1.webp

@Ozzy47 can this mod be enabled/disabled per category? I would like to use something like this for only a few of our resource categories instead of all.

Thanks

Hi there,

we started getting this error:

Code:
XF\CssRenderException: Error rendering template public:dadparvar_xfrmresourceslayouts_resource_list_twosidedbusinesscard.less: Operation on an invalid type (on or near line 3744) src/XF/CssRenderException.php:89
Generated by: Unknown account Sep 1, 2022 at 12:30 AM
Stack trace
 3741 | .itemList-item
 3742 | {
 3743 |     flex: auto;
*3744*|     width: (@_thumbSize) / 1.6;
 3745 |     margin: 3px;
 3746 |     position: relative;
 3747 |     /*overflow: hidden;
------------

#0 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(418): XF\CssRenderException::createFromLessException(Object(Less_Exception_Compiler), 'public:dadparva...', '// Note that th...')
#1 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(352): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:dadparva...', '// Note that th...')
#2 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(260): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:dadparva...', NULL)
#3 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(118): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/CssWriter.php(55): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#5 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 2, '6b749b25e2670b5...')
#6 {main}

-------------

Previous Less_Exception_Compiler: Operation on an invalid type - src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Operation.php:45
#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Expression.php(52): Less_Tree_Operation->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Value.php(27): Less_Tree_Expression->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#2 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Rule.php(75): Less_Tree_Value->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#3 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(94): Less_Tree_Rule->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#4 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(94): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#5 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(199): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#6 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(414): Less_Parser->getCss()
#7 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(352): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:dadparva...', '// Note that th...')
#8 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(260): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:dadparva...', NULL)
#9 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(118): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/CssWriter.php(55): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#11 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 2, '6b749b25e2670b5...')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(434) "/css.php?css=public%3Aalnb_navigation.less%2Cpublic%3Aalrf_active_filter.less%2Cpublic%3Aalrf_resource_field.less%2Cpublic%3Acxf_advanced_footer.less%2Cpublic%3Adadparvar_xfrmresourceslayouts_resource_list_twosidedbusinesscard.less%2Cpublic%3Arating_stars.less%2Cpublic%3Aselect2.less%2Cpublic%3Asiropu_ads_manager_ad.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_covers.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=2&l=2&d=1601418105&k=6b749b25e2670b5eadfcacd316e1f96299df0b63"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(319) "public:alnb_navigation.less,public:alrf_active_filter.less,public:alrf_resource_field.less,public:cxf_advanced_footer.less,public:dadparvar_xfrmresourceslayouts_resource_list_twosidedbusinesscard.less,public:rating_stars.less,public:select2.less,public:siropu_ads_manager_ad.less,public:th_covers.less,public:extra.less"
    ["s"] => string(1) "2"
    ["l"] => string(1) "2"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1601418105"
    ["k"] => string(40) "6b749b25e2670b5eadfcacd316e1f96299df0b63"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Its addon version 2.2.0 and xenforo v2.2.10 Patch 1

In version 2.2.0 which I have (given to me by ozzy a while ago) these template have a different naming and it has commented out a piece of code that is associated with your error.

Make sure the addon is really updated in ACP. Also do an addon data rebuild, perhaps something went wrong during the update.

If everything is up to date and the error still appears, can you send me your current version in PM?

Ah ok .. hm thats the first addon version we are using from ozzy.
BUT we had the other addon from dadpavar before (didn´t update for about 2 years).

Top Bottom