[HA] XFRM Resources Layout

[HA] XFRM Resources Layout 1.0.5

No permission to download
@Madsen1981 The only thing that I could find is that when you hover the mouse on prefix of the resource which is on the right side of the screen, because it has a hove effect of changing the size (related to your style) it makes the grid a little bigger and causes the other grids to change their positions.

To fix this, you need to find a.prefixLink:hover .prefix on your css and then delete it's padding: 0 6px;.

@Dadparvar Now you can see it. It happens everytime there's an uneven number of resources on one page.
Got it. That is not related to even or odd. It's because of the style, in prefixes.

Add this css to your EXTRA.css and let me know if that helps you?
Code:
.XFRMRLGVContainer .titleSection {
    min-height: 36px !important;
}

Got it. That is not related to even or odd. It's because of the style, in prefixes.

Add this css to your EXTRA.css and let me know if that helps you?
Code:
.XFRMRLGVContainer .titleSection {
    min-height: 36px !important;
}
Sorry, no luck with that.

Hello, thanks a lot for this very great add-on. Our article section is now much more attractive :-)
One suggestion : it would be very nice to be able to set the grid layout for some categories only. We use XFRM for two different purposes (article section and downloadable resources) and the grid layout is not very adapted for some or our categories, where one single line per item is by far enough.

Hello,

Does it works with any style? Because I seen that in the upload folder there is only a default subfolder in styles folder. Does it means that I need to upload in the custom theme directory?

Thank you
Chris

Top Bottom