[HA] XFRM Resources Layout

[HA] XFRM Resources Layout 1.0.5

No permission to download
Seems that statistic icons are missing, or they're Font Awesome and I need to activate them? Is this a xF setting?

Thank you for the update. Is a really excellent plugin. If I can suggest something is to add in the plethora of current useful options, one more. "Center title and tag line". I believe that in listing a centered title is much more attractive.

Also I found 2 small bugs in settings. Seems that:
1.- Display resources date
2.- Display resources read more
does not work as expected. I've unchecked the date but this still appears even if I clear browser's cache. Also checked to show "Read more", but nothing appears.

Edit: As a follow up Display resource data On/Off works in 2 other templates but still does not works on xF Default. Read more does not works in all templates that I tested.

Last edited:
Also I found 2 small bugs in settings. Seems that:
does not work as expected. I've unchecked the date but this still appears even if I clear browser's cache. Also checked to show "Read more", but nothing appears.
Will check them tonight.

Also please let me know what exactly was your suggestion. A centered title and tag line?

it works as expected (just let me clarify something: when selecting "Default (No Change)" from add-on's option, it means no change by add-on in that part. So if you select it, then style properties won't work for that part as well. Even if you take a look at the name of the style properties, it says "Grid...", so, it means it only applies to grid view layout.)

I fixed it. It was there since first release but I decided not to add it, so I deleted the code but forgot to delete the style properties. Now that you requested it, I wrote it's code again and now you have the option to show a More link there.

Hello,

If it can be done, which template I must edit to move star rating below thumb and above title?
If the above is not possible, any other way (eg to change color) to make stars to be more visible?

Thank you

If the above is not possible, any other way (eg to change color) to make stars to be more visible?
the way stars look depends on the style you are using.

If it can be done, which template I must edit to move star rating below thumb and above title?
if you want to move the stars, you need to edit this template: dad_xfrmrl_grid

First you can hide the stars from thumbnail by this style property that I added to add-on: Show Rating Stars on thumbnail
Then you can add this code using TM anywhere in the template you want to display it:
Code:
<xen:include template="rating">
    <xen:set var="$rating">{$resource.rating_avg}</xen:set>
</xen:include>

Hello
How to display the grid based on a specific category ?
and leave other categories as they are by default
Thank you.

hi Dadparvar,
very nice work with this addon.

I was wondering, do visitors have the possibility to choose which view they prefer? (list vs grid)
or is it a setting which is enforced and cannot be changed by the visitor?

I was wondering, do visitors have the possibility to choose which view they prefer? (list vs grid)
or is it a setting which is enforced and cannot be changed by the visitor?
Unfortunately, it's not possible for visitors to select the layout. It is being set from ACP for everyone.

Hello
How to display the grid based on a specific category ?
and leave other categories as they are by default
Thank you.
I have the same question as well.
Can the setting be switched per category or does it have to apply for all categories?

Top Bottom