[HA] Featured Members (+ Verified Badge)

[HA] Featured Members (+ Verified Badge) 1.5.0

No permission to download
Can you please fix this.
When you hover over the user it says "userX is verified member" should be "userX is a verified member"
I would fix it myself but I think it would benefit others too.

Is it possible to have a member verified, but not featured?
Yes it is. They are 2 different options in the add-on :)

Can you please fix this.
When you hover over the user it says "userX is verified member" should be "userX is a verified member"
I would fix it myself but I think it would benefit others too.
That is phrase, and easily can be changed and translated. Anyway I'll update it for the next version.

Is there a way to put a tiny check mark in the forum view maybe to the right of their username for the threads they created. See example:

verified.gif

I cannot in the RM overview description or screenshots see how a user becomes verified. I'm assuming manual only, but is it an ACP edit user functionality, or somewhere also available to moderators and granted through usergroup permissions?

Keen to see criteria and use cases that other admins are using, for applying verified to their members.

Very interesting! I could use this. A couple of questions:

1. Any idea if this will work with CometChat? Meaning, the usernames that show up in 'online users' in CometChat, will there be a badge with their name?
2. Can I edit the hoover text? It says 'User is Verified". What if I want it to say something else like "User is a Sponsor" or anything else? Is that easily possible?

. Can I edit the hoover text? It says 'User is Verified". What if I want it to say something else like "User is a Sponsor" or anything else? Is that easily possible?
Yes its phrase and you can change it.

Any idea if this will work with CometChat? Meaning, the usernames that show up in 'online users' in CometChat, will there be a badge with their name?
Not sure. I dont think so. Cometchat is nkt using xf's core standard at all.

@Dadparvar, Assalamualaikum. Please can you add option Verified Profile Based on Activity with post count, Thread count, Days Registered .... Etc ! Also have a option who usergroup Always on Verified.

Yes its phrase and you can change it.

Not sure. I dont think so. Cometchat is nkt using xf's core standard at all.

I see. This add-on is still a good idea to use and I will download it. But I was really looking to make it work on the CometChat. It's very important that we differentiate between verified and normal users on the CometChat online list. Any advices/tips? Or maybe you can update this to make it work with CC? I don't mind paying, if I have to.

Why do i get this error when it's activated?

thanks

Attachments

• screenshot-www.dnforum.com 2017-02-13 14-04-02.webp
    screenshot-www.dnforum.com 2017-02-13 14-04-02.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 8
It's very important that we differentiate between verified and normal users on the CometChat online list. Any advices/tips? Or maybe you can update this to make it work with CC? I don't mind paying, if I have to.
well, comechat is doing most of the things in their files (as far as I remember) and they change them in each update. this causes any modifications to be lost in each update. (anyway I will take a look once again in their add-on and if it was doable, I'll tell you so that to see what we will do)

Please can you add option Verified Profile Based on Activity with post count, Thread count, Days Registered .... Etc ! Also have a option who usergroup Always on Verified.
va Alayka Salam! These are not small requests. and the add-on is free. I can't spend lots of times for now to do free works on free add-ons. (anyway, paid requests are most of the times welcome ;) )

Top Bottom