[HA] Featured Members (+ Verified Badge)

[HA] Featured Members (+ Verified Badge) 1.5.0

No permission to download
well, comechat is doing most of the things in their files (as far as I remember) and they change them in each update. this causes any modifications to be lost in each update. (anyway I will take a look once again in their add-on and if it was doable, I'll tell you so that to see what we will do)
Sure, will wait for your answer. We don't update it much often. The version we are currently using, we haven't updated in a long time. But now we'll have to because they are saying that a new integration (XF integration), we have to renew licence so we might as well get the latest version as well. But once we have it, we won't be updating it for a long time so whatever you do to make your add-on work on it will be okay for us for a long while.

I'm having issues here trying to install this. /admin.php?add-ons/install-confirm it gets stuck doesn't process and eventually times out. Any changes you recommend to get around this?

I'm having issues here trying to install this. /admin.php?add-ons/install-confirm it gets stuck doesn't process and eventually times out. Any changes you recommend to get around this?
Well, I don't think it related to my add-on. (as nothing is changed in installer from last time you talked to me about this addon)
Anyway, to make sure, is there any error log for that? That can help.

(just as a note: before I update this resource here, I upgrade it in 3 live sites of mine to make sure things are OK and you wont get into problems)

Well, I don't think it related to my add-on. (as nothing is changed in installer from last time you talked to me about this addon)
Anyway, to make sure, is there any error log for that? That can help.

(just as a note: before I update this resource here, I upgrade it in 3 live sites of mine to make sure things are OK and you wont get into problems)

No error logs just timing out at the installation page.

for now, if you want to replace it with resized version of images, you can download them from here

Attachments

• verifiedbadge1.webp
    verifiedbadge1.webp
    582 bytes · Views: 6
  • verifiedbadge2.webp
    verifiedbadge2.webp
    522 bytes · Views: 4
@Dadparvar, This add-on Require [bd] Widget Framework? I am not using [bd] Widget Framework and can i still using this add-on?
Of course you can use it without having WF. WF is just needed if you want to display widgets (blocks). Otherwise, if you just want to use criteria or badges, then you don't need WF.

Of course you can use it without having WF. WF is just needed if you want to display widgets (blocks). Otherwise, if you just want to use criteria or badges, then you don't need WF.

This blocks work without WF ?

4cd19efd96704932b34ebb6a4e3544aa.png

Some add-on auto adding sidebar blocks without WF. Why some coder Requiring another a third-party program?

My guess is it's easier and less time consuming to make WF widgets especially for a free addon. I'm not a coder or developer or anything like that but it's my guess why so many people do it that we even on paid addons. It's easier and the end user can easily move the widget block where they want it.

My guess is it's easier and less time consuming to make WF widgets especially for a free addon. I'm not a coder or developer or anything like that but it's my guess why so many people do it that we even on paid addons. It's easier and the end user can easily move the widget block where they want it.
Making blocks for xf is easier than creating widget renderer for wf. (creating block is adding template, but creating widget rendere is adding template + writing multiple php files + adding code event listener and ...)
But xf block doesn't have options and flexabilty of widget of wf. Like the one you said: displaying it easily wherever you want.

Why some coder Requiring another a third-party program?
Why should all add-on creators be like each other?
(this add-on is the result of a paid request of someone here. He paid and asked features. another person paid and asked today's update. So, anything you see, is what they asked so far)
(some features are also added without any payments from any body. They are added just because kind people kindly and professionally and in good manner asked and I like always decided to make them happy)

Last edited:
Top Bottom