• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

H1Z1 Video Game

DEZero

Hey guys, I've started, with the help of a few of my community members, a site for the up coming game H1Z1. Was just wondering if anyone would like to jump on board, of if anyone else has heard of the game :eek:

The Devs do not have a website right now, they are all on reddit, so we figured why not set up a fan/connection site before they go live with one.

here is a video CLICK ME

But yeah, if anyone here is interested in the game and would like to be apart of the community, if you would like to check it out(note I just set this up yesterday lol)

h1z1-survivors.com

logo.png

mistypants

Looks neat so far. :) Never hurts to register. I'm definitely going to give H1Z1 a try when it launch (it's F2P so why not!), though it's a bummer there's no cross-platform multiplayer. :( Maybe I'm just spoiled by FFXIV, but not having to ask someone "do you play on PC or PS4" is so nice.

DEZero

Quick question, is anyone else having trouble loading the site, those who have registered anyway? (may just be my connection here at work)