1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H1Z1 Video Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DEZero, Apr 23, 2014.

1. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I've started, with the help of a few of my community members, a site for the up coming game H1Z1. Was just wondering if anyone would like to jump on board, of if anyone else has heard of the game :eek:

The Devs do not have a website right now, they are all on reddit, so we figured why not set up a fan/connection site before they go live with one.

here is a video CLICK ME

But yeah, if anyone here is interested in the game and would like to be apart of the community, if you would like to check it out(note I just set this up yesterday lol)

h1z1-survivors.com

logo.png

Steve F likes this.
  2. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

Looks neat so far. :) Never hurts to register. I'm definitely going to give H1Z1 a try when it launch (it's F2P so why not!), though it's a bummer there's no cross-platform multiplayer. :( Maybe I'm just spoiled by FFXIV, but not having to ask someone "do you play on PC or PS4" is so nice.

3. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Yeah would have been nice if they set it up like that, but we will see how the game progresses :eek:

4. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Quick question, is anyone else having trouble loading the site, those who have registered anyway? (may just be my connection here at work)

5. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

Loaded just fine for me last night and just now.

6. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Looks like the server here is on the fritz, thanks for the reply @mistypants

mistypants likes this.
  7. CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul Active Member

Hmm. I'm intrigued and wish to subscribe to your newsletter

8. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Still setting that up, I will notify you once complete @CrimsonSoul

9. CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul Active Member

10. zapiy

zapiy Member

Not loading?

11. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

There wasn't much interest so I repurposed the license for another project.

12. zapiy

zapiy Member

Shame, this looks great for PS4 at least.

13. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

I don't recall it being released for PS4, or any console for that fact.

14. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

It's not out on PS4 yet, but it was confirmed by Sony at Gamescon that it would be in the future though no date was given.

15. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

Ah, probably not for a long time then, the PC version isn't even out for early access yet.