H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only)

H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only) v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only) (version v1) - This will change the visual of your board title on index

View attachment 32843

Summary: This will give your board title a visual which I think looks nice (actually I don't think it looks nice but people might want to style it). This is using gradient css 3 and an image for older browser

Install: Upload the image in the archive to your /gradients folder and then paste the following code in your EXTRA.CSS Template.

Code:
/* BOARD TITLE INDEX ONLY  ENHANCEMENT */

.mainContainer...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Shelley these are all fantastic enhancements But this particular one is giving me a bit of grief.. I was wondering if you know whats causing this to not stretch to the right border?
Capture_08122012_120425.webp

Perfect!! :) Thank you again.. Great stuff, love these enhancements.

You might want to lighten the border colour. The reason why this was so dark was because I tested this on a dark style.

For anyone with light backgrounds I would personally change the border colour to

Code:
border: 1px solid #CF7000;

h1lite.webp

You might want to lighten the border colour. The reason why this was so dark was because I tested this on a dark style.

For anyone with light backgrounds I would personally change the border colour to

Code:
border: 1px solid #CF7000;

View attachment 32853
All the better!! :)
Capture_08122012_132135.webp
An extra FYI, My members are noticing these enhancements before i can even tweak them, and loving them..

A little tip: to show it only on the forum list it actually should contain .forum_list class.
So it'll look like this: .forum_list .titleBar h1 {}

Wow, really awesome shelley. I assume you're going to be releasing that style you're working on soon? ;D

Wow, really awesome shelley. I assume you're going to be releasing that style you're working on soon? ;D

I leave style releases to the professionals to the likes of John, audentio, forsaken etc. You will probably never see me release a style here as I'm focusing on the graphic side of customising XF, not the styling area. ;)

I leave style releases to the professionals to the likes of John, audentio, forsaken etc. You will probably never see me release a style here as I'm focusing on the graphic side of customising XF, not the styling area. ;)
Gotcha. Just to be an arse, customizing XF would be styling, and the styles I've seen you make so far have been beautiful. I would love to see even a mediocre free theme from you :)

Gotcha. Just to be an arse, customizing XF would be styling, and the styles I've seen you make so far have been beautiful. I would love to see even a mediocre free theme from you :)

And I was expecting you to reply with that. Well, technically it's not stylin... *runs away from thread*

Very rare specimen. You could go years waiting to find a Shelley.

Best advice I can give is to go where there is bacon. Where there is bacon, there is Shelley.
Y'hear that everyone? The raaaaaare specimen is a bacon eater, just like us! Time to throw some on the barbey(you know how to say this), and wait it out! :3

Very rare specimen. You could go years waiting to find a Shelley.

Best advice I can give is to go where there is bacon. Where there is bacon, there is Shelley.

Is it sad of me envisioning you doing a David Attenborough voice over whilst saying that? :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You give yourself far too little credit Shelley. I'm a fan of your graphics but just as much a fan of your skins. I remember I think it was vbgraphics.com or vbsmilies or something, you had a great selection of themes. They were beautiful.

Hi Shelley,

Is there any chance you could make a blue version of this enhancement like you did with the message title one?

threadview-bg.webp

Top Bottom