• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only)

H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only) v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only) (version v1) - This will change the visual of your board title on index

View attachment 32843

Summary: This will give your board title a visual which I think looks nice (actually I don't think it looks nice but people might want to style it). This is using gradient css 3 and an image for older browser

Install: Upload the image in the archive to your /gradients folder and then paste the following code in your EXTRA.CSS Template.

Code:
/* BOARD TITLE INDEX ONLY  ENHANCEMENT */

.mainContainer...
Read more about this resource...

FredC

Hey Shelley these are all fantastic enhancements But this particular one is giving me a bit of grief.. I was wondering if you know whats causing this to not stretch to the right border?
Capture_08122012_120425.jpg

Shelley

Perfect!! :) Thank you again.. Great stuff, love these enhancements.
You might want to lighten the border colour. The reason why this was so dark was because I tested this on a dark style.

For anyone with light backgrounds I would personally change the border colour to

Code:
border: 1px solid #CF7000;
h1lite.png

FredC

You might want to lighten the border colour. The reason why this was so dark was because I tested this on a dark style.

For anyone with light backgrounds I would personally change the border colour to

Code:
border: 1px solid #CF7000;
View attachment 32853
All the better!! :)
Capture_08122012_132135.jpg
An extra FYI, My members are noticing these enhancements before i can even tweak them, and loving them..

CyberAP

A little tip: to show it only on the forum list it actually should contain .forum_list class.
So it'll look like this: .forum_list .titleBar h1 {}

Shelley

Wow, really awesome shelley. I assume you're going to be releasing that style you're working on soon? ;D
I leave style releases to the professionals to the likes of John, audentio, forsaken etc. You will probably never see me release a style here as I'm focusing on the graphic side of customising XF, not the styling area. ;)

Sylar

I leave style releases to the professionals to the likes of John, audentio, forsaken etc. You will probably never see me release a style here as I'm focusing on the graphic side of customising XF, not the styling area. ;)
Gotcha. Just to be an arse, customizing XF would be styling, and the styles I've seen you make so far have been beautiful. I would love to see even a mediocre free theme from you :)

Sylar

Very rare specimen. You could go years waiting to find a Shelley.

Best advice I can give is to go where there is bacon. Where there is bacon, there is Shelley.
Y'hear that everyone? The raaaaaare specimen is a bacon eater, just like us! Time to throw some on the barbey(you know how to say this), and wait it out! :3

Mike Creuzer

You give yourself far too little credit Shelley. I'm a fan of your graphics but just as much a fan of your skins. I remember I think it was vbgraphics.com or vbsmilies or something, you had a great selection of themes. They were beautiful.

oman

Hi Shelley,

Is there any chance you could make a blue version of this enhancement like you did with the message title one?

threadview-bg.png