H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only)

H1 Board Title Enhancement (index only) v1

No permission to download
Finally got around to integrating this in the blue colour, and it worked...:

juWvA.png

To display this on all pages, would something have to be manually adjusted? Is it possible?

@Shelley

I have a purple Image now, but this is not working. There is always the yellow default Color. Could you please tell me what should i change in this Code to get a purple Image with #727be1 ? I dont know what to change, there are 0% 50% 100%, and different Colors... :(

Code:
/* BOARD TITLE INDEX ONLY  ENHANCEMENT */
.forum_list .titleBar h1 {
background: url("/gradients/title.png") repeat-x scroll bottom #ffcd46; /* Old browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #ffcd46 0%, #ffa916 50%, #f98700 100%); /* FF3.6+ */
background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#ffcd46), color-stop(50%,#ffa916), color-stop(100%,#f98700)); /* Chrome,Safari4+ */
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #ffcd46 0%,#ffa916 50%,#f98700 100%); /* Chrome10+,Safari5.1+ */
background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #ffcd46 0%,#ffa916 50%,#f98700 100%); /* Opera 11.10+ */
background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #ffcd46 0%,#ffa916 50%,#f98700 100%); /* IE10+ */
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #ffcd46 0%,#ffa916 50%,#f98700 100%); /* W3C */
    border: 1px solid #5c3200;
    border-radius: 4px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 1px #ffffff inset;
    color: #fff !important;
    padding: 10px 10px;
    text-shadow:  0 0 0 transparent, 0 1px 2px #6a3900;
    text-align: center;
}
/* BOARD TITLE INDEX ONLY  ENHANCEMENT */

Last edited:
Yes, i have already a purple Image with this Color: #727be1 - but this doesnt work, dont know why. if you had a Code for this with #727be1 , that would be aweseome. :love::love::love:

Attachments

• title.webp
    title.webp
    72 bytes · Views: 5
Yes, i have already a purple Image with this Color: #727be1 - but this doesnt work, dont know why. if you had a Code for this with #727be1 , that would be aweseome. :love::love::love:

Okay, I might need @Shelley to give me permission to post the slightly modified code. If not, I'm sure Shelley could give a hand. :)

Its the same Code, only with different Colors - why do you need Shelley`s permission? I dont think she is posting on this old Topic. :(

Its the same Code, only with different Colors - why do you need Shelley`s permission? I dont think she is posting on this old Topic. :(

The one that I used was an adjusted one from the Message title enhancement thread. Basically with the thread view bit removed and colour changes.

OMG, Shelley is online & she is posting in other Topics: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/dark-messageuserinfo-enhancement.56506/#post-633542 and she see the alerts for sure. @oman please give me this Code now, Shelley give a **** about this. (n)

I don't even look at the alerts here anymore.

http://xenforo.com/community/help/terms
  1. Please respect third-party resource authors and their contributions. Many resource authors release things for no charge and don’t owe you anything. Attacking them will simply lead to them not releasing things in the future to the detriment of everyone. Understand that resources are not made specifically to your specifications. If you are unhappy with a resource, we recommend you pay to commission a custom-developed resource to your specifications.

OMG, Shelley is online & she is posting in other Topics: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/dark-messageuserinfo-enhancement.56506/#post-633542 and she see the alerts for sure. @oman please give me this Code now, Shelley give a **** about this. (n)

Really not needed. See my post above. It gives a hint to the code I'm using.

As for @Shelley 'not giving a --', a resource has been provided for all to freely use, and support doesn't have to be provided. I'm not going to repost something that isn't my property without permission, if any.

Really not needed. See my post above. It gives a hint to the code I'm using.

As for @Shelley 'not giving a --', a resource has been provided for all to freely use, and support doesn't have to be provided. I'm not going to repost something that isn't my property without permission, if any.

feel free to post anything oman I don't really own the css code since it's really just css to work around xenforo. :)

Top Bottom