GTA V Crews

0xym0r0n

I've accumulated a few GTA V related domains but www.GTAVCrews.com is the official forum domain.

www.GTAVCrews.com
gtavc_logo.webp

Made the logo - okay I modified the GTA V logo ;)
The theme is very simple and it's version one, but I plan on creating a theme myself rather than purchasing one.

About? Well we're focusing on the GTA online experience that launches October 1st, 2013. As the name states GTA Crews will also focus on crews. My Red Dead Redemption site thrived on competitive banter and I expect GTA Crews to be the same. I'll be inviting back a lot of the old Red Dead Redemption members who have split off into their own crews for Max Payne 3. I'll encourage the competition in the forums with prizes, ego boosting member features, and some other excitement.

Of course, I don't expect all members to be as crazy as my Red Dead members and the forum will be open to people who are not crew minded, but free roam/random activity crazed.

Plans? For now I need to finish creating a R* social club crew card for crews that can be implemented into a social forums add-on. *display recent updates from the R* crew pages, as well as current members and rankings*. After that I plan to revisit the theme and modify it. I'll also want to add a betting system/credit system for users to toss fake money at each other. Improve my News Portal add-on to add featured crews and battles. Add post ratings and customize it to be GTA themed.

WHY Join? If you're competitive and plan to play GTA Online, then join. If you like my other sites, then join. If you like to lurk, then join. If you like supporting start-ups, then join. If you like watching dorky arguments over who is better, then join.

Feedback? Leave it below! From bad to good I don't mind it at all. Don't try to be too heavy on the style critique since it's version one, but I'm open to suggestions :)

Oh yeah we're running a brief contest to win a GTA V Special Edition. Just sign-up like the News thread about it, and post an introduction. Simple as that :p XBOX 360 or PS3! *I'm sad PC version isn't officially announced yet*

Last edited:
Very, very, very nice domain! (y)

You will get huge influx of members just from the domain/idea. I see a lot of clans coming to CODForums every day.

LOL I only released it as a crappy beta to a select few. I haven't spent enough time to make it ready for a release.

Working on customizing a style from Sage Knight! Will be ready by this weekend.
Over 50 members in 2 weeks and my Facebook Page just caught fire and I went form just 30-40 likes from friends and now I'm over 900 likes. I've got to get a better conversion going from likes to registrations. I'm considering making a facebook comments for my news section too...

Check out the spoils of running a game site! Rockstar sent a package today :)
The gold bar USB is my prize of the pack. That thing is sweet!
GTA_V_CREWS_LOOT.webp GTA_V_GOLD_BAR_USB.webp

Last edited:
Over 50 members in 2 weeks and my Facebook Page just caught fire and I went form just 30-40 likes from friends and now I'm over 900 likes. I've got to get a better conversion going from likes to registrations. I'm considering making a facebook comments for my news section too...

View attachment 55895 View attachment 55896

What did you email them to get that? Just hey we're a community forum? I run a gaming forum, and I wouldn't know how to approach them haha.

View attachment 55895 View attachment 55896
Luuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyy! I'm jelly! :D

Nice job, girl! :cool:

You made it looks so beast! :cool:

One tiny thing:

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks {
margin-top: 5px;
}
Added that and I don't see anything different? Maybe it's a browser by browser thing? lol!

I'm adding a few minor touches and I think I'll adjust the font color for links, but other than that I'll have it go live as the main style this Friday :)

Added that and I don't see anything different? Maybe it's a browser by browser thing? lol!

I'm adding a few minor touches and I think I'll adjust the font color for links, but other than that I'll have it go live as the main style this Friday :)

It seems you got it to work, it was for the sub navigation bar, there was a tiny gap.

You've done an amazing job so far with it, I look forward to it's launch (y)

Top Bottom