GTA V Crews

Looks sweet :) wow where's my head been at of late ? Ive not looked into XF 1/100th as i would have liked by now but great to see some standout forums about now :) and best of all user participation is up a insane amount.. Very nice style, fell free to hit me up via PM if your in interested in collaborating for a XF Style.

I've accumulated a few GTA V related domains but www.GTAVCrews.com is the official forum domain.

www.GTAVCrews.com
View attachment 54656

Made the logo - okay I modified the GTA V logo ;)
The theme is very simple and it's version one, but I plan on creating a theme myself rather than purchasing one.

About? Well we're focusing on the GTA online experience that launches October 1st, 2013. As the name states GTA Crews will also focus on crews. My Red Dead Redemption site thrived on competitive banter and I expect GTA Crews to be the same. I'll be inviting back a lot of the old Red Dead Redemption members who have split off into their own crews for Max Payne 3. I'll encourage the competition in the forums with prizes, ego boosting member features, and some other excitement.

Of course, I don't expect all members to be as crazy as my Red Dead members and the forum will be open to people who are not crew minded, but free roam/random activity crazed.

Plans? For now I need to finish creating a R* social club crew card for crews that can be implemented into a social forums add-on. *display recent updates from the R* crew pages, as well as current members and rankings*. After that I plan to revisit the theme and modify it. I'll also want to add a betting system/credit system for users to toss fake money at each other. Improve my News Portal add-on to add featured crews and battles. Add post ratings and customize it to be GTA themed.

WHY Join? If you're competitive and plan to play GTA Online, then join. If you like my other sites, then join. If you like to lurk, then join. If you like supporting start-ups, then join. If you like watching dorky arguments over who is better, then join.

Feedback? Leave it below! From bad to good I don't mind it at all. Don't try to be too heavy on the style critique since it's version one, but I'm open to suggestions :)

Oh yeah we're running a brief contest to win a GTA V Special Edition. Just sign-up like the News thread about it, and post an introduction. Simple as that :p XBOX 360 or PS3! *I'm sad PC version isn't officially announced yet*
tbh. This site doesn't get so much people since we've so much gta sites already for exmaple: gta5-mods.com and gtaforums.com and my site with gta and other game's project. It's a nice work you've done, but you should make a site people want instead of a site that actually already exist.

Top Bottom