GTA 6, what do you think?

By far the best way to enjoy GTA Online is with a well established team who focuses on being friendly to one another, helping each other do heists and drug running missions and all that kind of thing.

The griefers can really spoil the fun. Frustrating working towards getting one of your businesses ready for sale and begging wiped out by a military jet immediately.

These guys are really cool if you play on PlayStation

Agree with this. I found a good group of lads to do the missions with online and get my business' drops done.

I can't wait for it to come out! It looks awesome, but what GTA doesn't! A bit bummed about 2025 but, we've waited this long...

Just a heads up that rockstar don't often deliver on their first release date. Can easily see this being pushed to 2026.

Really looking forward to this. Can’t remember the last time I got excited about a game release, so that’s nice!

The last time I played GTA was the first installment of the series (top-down view). I'm sure I played this on the Commodore Amiga 1200, I could be mistaken it was so long ago. I enjoyed that version.

junk like never or ever before
I just tried to say your username out loud and my furniture started floating

Freak Out Wtf GIF by Searchlight Pictures

The last time I played GTA was the first installment of the series (top-down view). I'm sure I played this on the Commodore Amiga 1200, I could be mistaken it was so long ago. I enjoyed that version.
On an A1200? I had no idea the GTA series was that old!

(On a different note, I'll be likely adding an A1200 to my collection at some point. I really, really regret getting rid of my A2000 back in the day.)

I don't think it was an Amiga. ;)
Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-02 um 12.39.06.webp

I don't think it was an Amiga. ;)View attachment 297570

I must have played it on my first PC then, Which at the time, I did have an Amiga 1200 which I swapped for a PS1 when that got released.

Top Bottom