• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RM 1.0 Grid Section?

Charlie J

Hello,
I didn't know where I would go ahead with this but i've been thinking about purchasing the resource manager and wondered if its possible i can do it as a grid layout similarly to this.

Another question is, can I set a price limit per category too?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
There isn't anything built in to display like that. You would likely need to adjust the HTML and CSS to accomplish this.

Charlie J

There isn't anything built in to display like that. You would likely need to adjust the HTML and CSS to accomplish this.
Ohh right thanks Mike, another question;

Any addons that allow users on your site to submit their minecraft/gmod/etc server and it goes on your site? Similar to a server listing website

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I'm not aware of anything like that, but you'd need to look at/search the available add-ons as I'm not really aware of their functionality in general.

Dadparvar

One where its just grided out like the current one but without the massive chunky categories, i like xenforos smaller categories on side.
you don't need to pay for that. Because those grid categories is not related to this add-on. those are done by another add-on:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ha-xfrm-categories-layouts.5444/

so, by default, if you installed the resources grid layout, you still will have simple categories in sidebar. and for having categories like grid as well, you can install the second add-on. So? save your money and enjoy the add-on.