Greek Language Pack

Greek Language Pack 1.0

No permission to download

Dakis

Dakis submitted a new resource:

Greek Language Pack - Greek Language for xenForo and some addons, from Travelstories.gr

This is a Greek translation from scratch for xenForo's most phrases in the frontend (no admin translation).

A lot of add-on translations included, for some of the most common and widely used add-ons.

This translation has been done by www.travelstories.gr 's moderators. Be careful as the site's name has been inserted in some phrases, you will need to change this for your site :)

Read more about this resource...

Hello Dakis, I am from Greece too.
I think that you have to fix something.
In the Homepage of the forum, it still says: Watched Topics and New Posts.
Perhaps, you could change them? :)

Γεια σου Πάνο,

I haven't bothered updating the language pack for the latest version of xenForo, I might do it in the future but can't make any promises.

Hello Dakis,

Does this language pack work properly with the latest version of XenForo? and the phrases are translated in public area only or they are mixed with admin panel?

Γιάννης :)

Γεια σου Γιάννη,

Sure I don't see why it wouldn't work, there are possibly phrases that are not translated obviously from the newer versions. And it's also public translation, not admin area. :)

Nice! I'm new to XenForo and I didn't know if this worked properly with the latest version since it is an old translation package, but when I import the .xml I saw that everything is ok, except of some phrases that they need translation (not a big deal) :)

Thanks for your file!

Hello Dakis,

is there a chance that you remove the "travelstories"-phrases and upload a rather "neutral" greek translation which is not customized for your website ?
I looked at the XML-file, but it is rather difficult for me to do it.

Could you help with this, please ?

Many thanks,

Erich

Hi Erich - at this point I've got a tremendous amount of workload, so it's not likely to happen any time soon. I've noted it down though to do it later. In the meantime you could just to a search and replace ?

Top Bottom