Grateful for thoughts

Borgia

Hi guys, I would be grateful for people's interpretations. If you were told, say today, that you had to wait three days before hearing about something. Would you count today as the first of the three days or tomorrow?

business days or just days in general?

I would anticipate it starting tomorrow, and then you might be pleasantly surprised if it is a day earlier than expected :)

Hi, thanks for responding. This is actually something worrying me! So I appreciate it. For this purpose, it would amount to the same thing RE business days or normal days.

No probs, I find if I obsess about something it makes the time go 10000000000000x slower before that happens, so if you are the same, might I suggest you find some really good distraction for the next few days :)

Hi guys, I would be grateful for people's interpretations. If you were told, say today, that you had to wait three days before hearing about something. Would you count today as the first of the three days or tomorrow?
If someone said that on a Monday, I would expect it would be Thursday.
1) Monday -> Tuesday
2) Tuesday -> Wednesday
3) Wednesday -> Thursday

But when things are really important asking for clarification is a good thing when possible. Trouble is, when people say 3 days, usually that seems to be an estimate and subject to change.

Thank you. I guess I am just going to have to wait :) And try not to think about it. The third day is either today or tomorrow depending on how you count it. So I will know soon enough.

Well I hope whenever it happens, it will be something good. :)

At first I thought it may have been a birthday present, but you probably know when your birthday is.

Top Bottom